39 Days.....

Hope75

Hey All,

It's been awhile since I updated so I figured I would let you all know how my pregnancy is going.

I'm almost 35 weeks and have just 39 days left until she is due! I'm pretty big and uncomfortable, but I love feeling her move every day and seeing her move. Hubby enjoys talking to her and she responds to his voice.

Her nursery is done and we have almost everything we need for her... now we just wait!

I got taken out of work last week for high blood pressure issues and have been ordered to take it easy and relax as much as possible for remainder of my pregnancy so I'm officially a stay at home wife until after she gets here. My blood pressures are still high but tests and ultrasounds show that the baby is growing well and doing OK for now, I am being monitored with weekly appts. with my OB team and weekly visits to the hospital for non stress tests on the baby. If anything looks bad they will intervene right away.

I'm looking forward to meeting my little munchkin, and can't believe it's almost time!

That went by so fast!

Take care, and be good to yourself.

I agree. It always seems like it goes by so fast for others, doesn't it? Altough I feels like it is almost an eternity when you are pregnant yourself....especially when you are counting weeks, and days. But It really does fly by when you see others' pregnancies.

I'm so glad things are going well and you are resting, Hope.

Hubby enjoys talking to her and she responds to his voice.

AWWWW that is so sweet!!!!!!!!!! You have to take a pic of him talking to your belly and put it in the baby book.

i started counting down when i had 50 days left. i alwase answered "how far along are you?" with how many days i had left "47 days left!" and they'd alwase be taken by surprise but those last couple months are the most uncomfortable time i'd ever experienced.

good luck and i hope your blood pressure stays okay! my mom had to be induced about 2 weeks early with my brother because her blood pressure became unmanagable at the end.

Wow, time is sure flying girl!! You will be a mommy in a month and a week!! AAAH! Just keep good rest (doctor's and arwen's orders) and pamper yourself a bit.

Lol hersmudders is right, your wedding seems so recent

Wow...I cannot believe it. I'm so happy for you.

There is nothing you can do with these 39 days that can prepare you whatsoever. Sleep as much as you can. It'll become a distant memory soon. I think my pregnancy was the last time I actually got to sleep in. Enjoy it!!

Good luck with everything, thank you for updating!

Happy 1st Month to my GladysJane :)
Happy 1st Month to my GladysJane :)

Archived