The day that I'm afraid of has come or coming?...(If i'm lucky, it wont happen)...

fr0z3n
Just Calm and Enjoy Daily Life
Just Calm and Enjoy Daily Life

Well, theres alot of things that happened recently... My mind is blown up right now... I can't think of any good things... All I can think about is her... I love her so much... I don't want to lose her but I accept her wish because theres nothing I can do for now... It's all up to her now...

I've got a problem last night... I saw her comment (friendster) on her so called bestfriend which is a guy and she just called her "honey my love"... * * * ?... I'm not the only honey in her life and I can't believe theres somebody else shes calling like that and I feel disrespected...

I opened this to her but she insisted that I didn't tust her enough, well this time I don't want to lose to her cause I don't want to lose my pride because I almost lost it... She insisted that it's my fault, that I shouldnt have made it into an issue... but... Before I opened this to her, I told her that she should assure me that this wont become an argument and I just want to make things clear... But what happened is the opposite... She even annoyed me to the fact that I feel she's pursuing me to end our relationship... but too bad... I don't want to lose her, and I dont want to dump her, and I don't have any plans to do it...

After some more arguments... She told me that maybe she needs some time... I told her I'm willing to wait but I won't hang in here forever... I told her I'll gave her 2 weeks, but she said that how dare I am to give her a time frame...

So... To end the conversation peacefully... I told her that she take all the time she needs and contact me again till the they she want me back.. She told me that we can still talk to each other through text like we were friends but I insist that it will be good for her if I will not bother her...

I hope I made the right descision... It really hurts... I really love her so much...

Please - do yourself a favour and tell her the relationship is over and you don't need her to call you again.

Just do it and make your life so much easier. That way you can find a girl who loves and respects you and who knows how to behave in a relationship.

I think that in some healthy relationships with "healthy breakups" that NC is not necessary. However, this does not seem like a healthy relationship at this point. I agree with DN on this one, just let her know that it's over and there is no need to contact you again.

This will be really hard, but you'll be able to get through it.

Well... I still really love her... She's all I want and I hope you understand what I feel right now... It's so hard for me... I'm not going to wait forever... Eventhough I don't like it, theres a big part of me that keeps on insisting that theres still a chance... Welll, all things are in her table right now, she've got to decide while I still have this feelings for her... She's free to choose whatever she likes best... I'll just continue my life without her as of now, thats all I can do...

Archived