Sometimes I feel she does

Just wanna break up:

link removed

if you read that it states:

One of the most obvious signs she wants to break up with you is if she comes up with excuses to not spend time with you. All relationships have an ebb and flow to them. You and your girlfriend may have gone through periods where you couldn't get enough of one another. If things are different now take note of why she can't see you. The most obvious and often used excuse is work related. She may also say she's tired or has made plans with friends. If she's spending less time with you, that's an indication that she's drifting away.

Another of the signs she wants to break up with you is her attitude towards you. If she's less patient and seems on the brink of an argument with you, that's a signal that she's not as emotionally invested in the relationship.

Her attitude lately has definitely changed in some ways. She'll be in a GREAT mood and love being with me and then go from the utmost state of happiness to plundering downward with a NASTY attitude. I dono what to think about it. Sometimes (esp around that time of the month), shes awful to be around. But, other times - its just like a small, maybe obvious mistake I might make and it ticks her off like so quickly.

I've stated before to her like "where did that come from? One minute your happy as can be an then its like your switch to a different mood almost".

I've read this:

link removed

and it talks about low sex drive if any left. Her's is THROUGH the roof sex drive !

I guess Im confused...

Has anyone else ever gotten this? What was the outcome? What do you think of mine?

Thanks Everyone at ENA !

I believe you posted another thread about your insecurites from this being a LDR? It sounds like you need to talk with her because you are constantly having these feelings.

3 days a week for a LDR isn't terrible. Is she distant?

>> Well it varies, usually 3 days per week we go to visit each other (about hr and half away)

>> Dating 1 year and 1 month.

well, 2 or 3 days is optimal...so no problem there.

I think you have to ask yourself whether you want to continue to put up with that abuse. It doesn't sound like fun. An easy going woman is delightful to be with if you've never experienced it.

talk to her and see what happens. i mean sometimes there is miscommunication in which you can sort out, other times you just have to let things go.

An easy going person is easy in a relationship, I know that I was one. even near the end. Sometimes that just leads to people taking advantage of you as well. Follow your heart and talk it out.

dude, if you're already insecure in a long distance relationship, you will read those signs whatever way you want to. I haven't read your other posts, but I know from my own experience of a long distance relationship that with time apart and a lack of communication, any insecurities you have will magnify...............and the problem is then that you may read the situation completely differently from what it is. Stop looking for signs that she wants to break up. tell her how you feel about what is happening and ask her why she doesn't want to spend the time with you. it sounds like you see each other frequently enough in spite of the distance, so honestly communication sounds like the core problem here. but if you don't nip this now, it will only get worse.

This just recently happened to me. We started arguing a lot the last month we were dating and I only saw her once the entire month. She would never ask to hang out anymore and I was always the one asking. Then when it came time to hang out she'd make up an excuse let's do it next week I'm tired or how important is it you we hang out. Finally came down to let's break up it's not working out. The arguing was the cause of 2 incidents I later found out but these incidents caused her to sit back and examine things in her words. I'd say yes, she is definitely wanting to end things. It sucks a lot trust me, We've been broken up for 2 weeks now and I have my good days but most are bad so far. I'm trying to be friends now but it's hard to do that since I still have these feelings for her. If I were you I'd have a serious talk with her and figure things out now.

What you wrote is nothing new.

What you 'discovered' are behaviors she's been displaying since you BEGAN dating over a year ago.

You post the same things over and over, nothing changes. It seems like a deja vu, you constantly complained about her not spending enough time, wanting to spend time, making every excuse under the sun not to see you, etc...what is different now?

I think the distance will either make or break you.

Your insecurities are going to be magnified because your relationship wasn't all that solid before starting long distance, and its going to be hard to make it solid now as you are seeing...plus her behaviors may start to grow and magnify as well..and with time she may just drift away, keep up the excuses and the relationship may just end.

Its been a year, you should be able to communicate this to her very easily and talk to her about it.

She's the one you need to ask these things to, the person you need to talk to.

Right and I tried to communicate that her and she said I was "just being angry and tired from my first day at work" so I told her "actually it wasnt babe, it was a reallly good day".

When the thing I wanna talk about isnt 1000% positive to her, its almost as if she wants nothing to do with it and act like * * * * is 100000% ok, when really it's not at all. I wanna fix this, I try to communicate and she flips out " * * * are you talking about? Stfu" (Exactly what she said). She I said, "Wow, really mature way to treat your boyfriend".

Trust me, I want this to work with her. I've tried so much and it seems as if nothing is happening. I'd be stunned if we made it another year with the way things are going.

You can't make it work with a girl who isn't willing to work on problems.

To me, thats a GIANT red flag.

She isn't even willing to LISTEN to you or work on a SMALL thing...what happens when a big thing comes along?

To me, this says alot about her, how she feels towards you, and her attitude/commitment towards the relationship.

She can't even hear you out.

Thats awful, really awful in my opinion.

Trust and communication are two very big things in a relationship, being able to communicate yourself without fear of judgement, or with them hearing you out and working on things together..big or small..thats something a relationship requires for the length of its existence...you two never have seemed to be able to work together and solve anything or communicate anything clearly to each other and compromise and resolve anything...and this is a petty thing...I'd hate to see when something major happens.

Its always YOU. You do everything, she takes a very immature, almost shallow approach to this relationship. I think it is only a matter of time. I know many people would have been long gone by now.

Oh, I know that's very true ! When shes done * * * * like this in the past with flipping out over a simple question (irregardless of the question), it makes me not wanna express myself. It makes me feel trapped, almost as if I cannot speak to my own g/f. I'd be suprised if I deal with this too much longer.

I try to talk to her about this stuff BEFORE I post on here. Doesn't work. She doesnt seem to get the point unless I'm fierciously mad or won't talk at all.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Archived