why????

paulwalker

](*,) im a few months out of a 4 yr relationship. ive manage to ruin our friendship too by chasing other girls right after the breakup.ive lost my best friend and girlfriend. the first girl i had sex with after gave me gonnerhea!! i keep saying im sick of women and i just want to be alone for a while.but i cant help myself around women,its like i automatically charm them and ive hurt two great girls this week. i feel like im leading them on because my heart isnt in anyting i do. the minute we have sex i lose all interest. i dont even want to speak to them after! there is another girl now txting me and calling,she is gorgeous and funny but im afraid i will just hurt her. ive only met her once and she already is saying that i make her really happy,that she is so happy with me. i am planning to leave for a while, i have no job and my car is the only ting i have to sell its my pride and joy my toyota!! i think traveling for a few months will help me find myself and make me happy. has travelling changed any1 elses perspective on their life??

At least you realize you are hurting these girls and you don't want to do that anymore. That is a great first step! I have to agree with the others...get your life in order before you start seeing girls. Travel and sort things out in your head (the one above your shoulders, just to clarify that statement...) ;-)

Archived