Does he like me ii

yumicecream

So I posted about a week ago about this guy and this is an update. He's really really cute. Anyhow, so he came up to me again and he remembered stuff I told him before. When I said it was impressive, he said he was just good at remembering things. He also said he was extroverted. Well, it seemed like he was inviting me to do stuff with him on SUnday, but I could be wrong. I didn't really play into it more since I am super busy this week and I am also EXTREMELY shy about just coming out with saying I like someone.

He got my name and he added me on facebook and I saw that he had a million friends. He also had a few pics with his arms aroudn girls...but it looked like they all had been serious relationships.

Does he like me or is he just a super friendly guy???

Are there signs?

What should I do next?

How was he inviting you to do stuff on Sunday and how did you respond? Did you say you were busy but maybe some other time? Since he said he's an extrovert, he will probably contact you again, so just wait for that.

I don't know about all the pictures with girls. I suspect most girls like that since it means other girls must like him, so he must not be a bad guy. Is that how girls think?

Well, it depends. You don't like pics with him having arms around two girls at once. But if he has his arm around some girl from his past, thats okay because he probably was in a relationship or something. However, it could also mean he has baggage because its still up.

He was saying "you could come get your hair braided" or something like that about this hair braiding thing he was doing.

No, you're right. I don't think he is any of those things. I think that I want him to like me but he might just be friendly. When I actually get interested in a guy, if he shows me friendliness my nerdy little self gets super excited and ahead of herself sometimes. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch and I mayyyyyy have been doing that. Aw well.

Archived