Using a vibrator on a man.

PhilliesFan001

I've been trying to think of new ways that I can spice up the usual handjob/blowjob and vibrators came to mind. My fiancee and I bought one just to use on me during sex & foreplay, but I was thinking of maybe using it on him next time I go down there.

I definitely wouldn't *insert* it anywhere - he gets really freaked out by anything near his bottom but I read somewhere the vibrations can still feel good if you put the vibrator on a low setting, and then just use it around the head or at the base of the penis.

Has anyone tried that before? Do you think the head/base would be too sensitive for the vibrating to feel good? Like I said, I definitely wouldn't be putting the vibrator in him, he doesn't like that - just using it around the outside of his penis. Does that do anything for guys?

I can imagine it would feel... unique... but we need more of an enclosing sensation.

Most male masturbation "toys" are replicas of vaginas - complete with a tube for insertion/penetration. It's rare that a man would be able to get off without that type of sensation.

My ex-"buddy" and I used to do that. He liked it, but I never stuck it, well, in him, just used it as more of a massager, I don't know about using it directly on the head but I did use it more on the shaft and base of the penis, and I guess around his ass a little bit but never inside... he seemed to get off on it more especially during blowjobs.

Archived