Never going to be able to be friends

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

I need some advice

I re-instigated NC last week, my ex having attempted to be friends with me. She left me for some other guy about 6 months ago.

I told her to not contact me, and that I would contact her once i have sorted my head out

Having thought about it, I think my feelings for her are too volatile to ever be friends with her. She did nothing to discourage my advances for 2 years, buying her flowers, being quite explicit about my feelings, then, all of a sudden, she leaves me at my time of greatest need (a month after my mother died)

for all these reasons, i dont think I will ever be able to be friends with her.

Do you think I should tell hor this, or just hope that this NC lasts for years and it becomes a non-issue?

I guess by telling her this, i might change my mind, and might be creating unnecessary drama

what do you think?

I've always found humor and irony in talking to someone to tell them you don't want to talk to them. That's not to say I've never DONE that....just that it seems silly afterwards

I say just don't talk to her and leave the drama behind.

personally i'm all about calling someone out on something screwed up they did, so I vote that option. you haven't really said whether you want to end NC so I don't see if you'd be losing anything by telling her how you feel. If you continue NC you continue to make your point that you hate her and no drama may ensue. Though by telling her what you think of her behavior it's not guaranteed that you'll be burning any bridges. The worst that may happen is that she'll call you out on one of your faults or bring up the sensitive subject of why she left you for this guy.

I've always found humor and irony in talking to someone to tell them you don't want to talk to them. That's not to say I've never DONE that....just that it seems silly afterwards

I say just don't talk to her and leave the drama behind.

Oh yeah, if you're gonna call her out on being a b!tch don't say anything about how you never wanna talk to her. just tell her how inconsiderate she is.

as much as i would like to call her out on everything she has done that has hurt me, in the end it is up to me to deal with whatever life throws at me, and I cant let my idealistic tendencies blind me from the fact that all is fair in love and war

I think I will stick with the non-drama option.

She knows exactly what she did. Telling a person something they already know is pointless. She can't take it back, and she's with another guy. If you want to put your own gut through a meat grinder, at least do it for someone who can offer you some payoff.

She knows exactly what she did. Telling a person something they already know is pointless. She can't take it back, and she's with another guy. If you want to put your own gut through a meat grinder, at least do it for someone who can offer you some payoff.

yeah

she knows

but she doesnt care much

Hopefully this realisation will allow me to MOVE ON finally

Archived