So there's this girl i met about 3-4 weeks ago, and i really quite like her. We've been out for lunch- where we talked for 2-3 hours- twice now. (i have mentioned some of this information btw in a previous post)... Anyway, she did give me her number, but since we've only been out for lunch twice, she might have only done it because she sees me as a friend.

Exams are coming up for her now, and she's quite a hard worker. They wont be finished until the end of june, and then straight after she goes away on a three week holiday....

She never answers her emails when i've asked her if she'd like to do something in the past couple of weeks, but however because we're in the same class she always makes the effort of approaching me and said ".......i got your email and yea i'd like to do something today!".

Anyway i guess the question is, since we're far from official but yet since she really doesnt answer her emails, should i just leave it, or text her, or call her?? I guess the thing is I dont want to come on too strong, but not too weak either! (oh btw i got her number only last time we met up which was mid-last week)

Thanks for the advice!

Well she gave you her number.. I think that means she expects to hear from you. I would say give her a call one evening and ask her when she's free to catch up again? Try and do so before she leaves for holiday!

Ammy

Sometimes I wonder that when people post about other people giving them their numbers if maybe they should call the number first before getting excited... the number may not be real. Just something I think.

Like Ammy said, if she didnt like you or want to hear from you, the number wouldn't of been given. If she didn't like you she wouldn't of said she wanted to do something, though I don't see why if she says she'd like to do something TODAY, why you didn't go do something then.

Sometimes I wonder that when people post about other people giving them their numbers if maybe they should call the number first before getting excited... the number may not be real. Just something I think.

Like Ammy said, if she didnt like you or want to hear from you, the number wouldn't of been given. If she didn't like you she wouldn't of said she wanted to do something, though I don't see why if she says she'd like to do something TODAY, why you didn't go do something then.

ah sorry if i was ambiguous. When she said she'd like to do something today, we did end up having lunch that day!

Oh, my bad! Sorry. I thought she said that then blew you off.

If you like her and feel like she likes you, call her! She gave you the digits. So do it!

A lot of guys would be happy to be in your shoes right now, don't waste it.

Archived