No way of getting her out of my life for various reasons.

So its been about 9 months since my ex left me for someone else. For the first few months she couldnt let go of me and always wanted me there as backup until finnaly i initiated n/c only to break it and start the routine all over. We havnt spoken in the last few months and iv been dealing with healing etc..one of her friends started liking me and apparently she became super jelous and freaked out. She tried calling me this last week and i ignored it and its almost impossible not to call her at this very second. Anyways i have feelings for her and im sure she has feelings for me but shes so messed up i cant count o nthat.

My real question is...since our breakup iv alienated myself compltely from all my friends who happen to be her friends. Im sick of it and have come abck out and now i have to deal with facing her and her bf. Her bf is BEYOND intimidated by our past and is insecure abut the relationship. Whenever we run into eachother its unbearable. How do i get the situation to a decent level where we can survive around eavchother. Remember we havnt talked in months so i dont know if i shuoold talk to her but if i do thatll create problems with the bf. Im just so lost and need some gelp.

I know it's tough, and it sounds like you are pretty young so you have a social circle that's very intertwined with your ex. You have to measure your own ego here, that part of you that says "I can go where I want and do what I please," with your own need to heal. I know it's tough, but if seeing those friends causes you that much discomfort, than do stuff with other friends who aren't connected with her. Tougher when you're young I think and stuck together at school or whatever. NC is the quickest path to healing. Anytime you see her, hear about her, talk about her you are keeping yourself stuck and making it harder to move on. When you no longer care what she thinks and don't think about this as much, they you are ready to be in proximity to her and not really care...and by then you likely won't want to be around her anyway, or at least that's what's happened with my various ex's. Hang in there...

I realize that would be the easiest solution but i cant just leave my friends, its not that simple. We will also be going to the same school next year so there is no way to get rid of her no matter how i try. She actually contacted me last night saying sorry. We had a brief discussion and i told her we couldnt tlak behind her bfs back who has forbid ehr to tlak with me.

This is so tough

Archived