Need advice from step parents!!

I am so frusterating with the way things are going. I am 24 years old and have 4 children. 10, 7, 5 and 8 months. The two older ones are my husband's children from a prior marriage. From the get go this woman has been horrible. My husband wasn't allowed to visit the kids for 6 months after the seperation due to all of the conflict. Once that was semi resolved he got supervised visitation. This was all because she claimed the kids were too angry at him and didn't want to see him. At this time the kids were 6 and 3. Yeah. So we got married a year ago and we are still dealing with crap from her. She used the kids to communicate, she tells the kids what they can and can't do in our home, makes them feel guilty if they show emotion about their father. They aren't allowed to tell me that they love me. She tells them to lie to their Dad about where they live and who they stay with when they are with their Mom. Just sick of it!! I need some advice because this stuff is starting to take a tole on my relationship with my husband.

Archived