Why??i keep loving her like this

its been 3 months since she broke up with me.Iknow it may sound stupid, but i keep loving her more than ever.I really never imagined that i could love someone like this,this love is unconditional,one of a kind. when i remember her ,i just feel like calling her and tell her that ilove her no matter.when havent spoke or nothing,she ended things cause she wanted to accomplish things in life and at 23 she is not ready to have a commited relationship.it maybe true or maybe a lie.she once told me that things didnt work out with her LTB because he didnt know what he wanted, he didnt want no commitment to her and also cheated on her...isnt this funny.now she did it to me with the cheat part.anyway i feel like an idiot and nobody may understand me but i keep loving her and everyday that goes by my love keeps getting bigger ,i dont know why.i dont know if god its telling me something with this pain, its not normal.probably she will come back one day.only god knows....

Sorry man. I know how you feel. My girl is 23 also and basically said the same thing. She wants to get things in order. The only problem is we are stuck in a lease together for another 5 months or so. I'm not really sure what to do because having her around yet I can't hold her and kiss her is frustrating.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but it sounds like you continue to love her because you seem so sure she will come back. After 3 months, her coming back is pretty unlikely, especially if you haven't spoken at all during that time. The only way you'll start to heal and feel better is if you come to the realization that she probably isn't coming back. Once that expectation is gone, it becomes a lot easier to start the healing process.

I wish you the best of luck, whatever happens...

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but it sounds like you continue to love her because you seem so sure she will come back. After 3 months, her coming back is pretty unlikely, especially if you haven't spoken at all during that time. The only way you'll start to heal and feel better is if you come to the realization that she probably isn't coming back. Once that expectation is gone, it becomes a lot easier to start the healing process.

I wish you the best of luck, whatever happens...

I understand your point,but it is not my case.She wanted to be by herself and thats what she is doing.I dont expect her to leave me and come back after a week.....that's not time at all.I know she is gone, but something in my heart tells me that probably we will be together in the future,who knows probably in a couple of years or probably not.regardless I will always love her,even after i fully heal.we were very good to each other.thats all.its not easy to deal with this you know...iam not making false hopes,its just the way i feel..

Archived