He just showed up in my backyard.

Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS

Okay so I need some help on a few things.

Firstly, my ex and I have been no contact since Valentines Day. We literally decided to call it quits then and there and have not spoken to eachother once since then.

Till yesterday, when he randomly shows up in my backyard which is kind of my uncles house. Apparently him and my uncle are friends.

So of course I have a problem with that, and its not just the usual stuff.

My ex was horrible to me. I might as well just say it because I havent been able to for awhile, but he would force me into having anal sex with him and I wouldn't be able to sit down good for days. And he would just do it the next weekend again. I know that I should have left but I didnt and thats not the point of this, the point is my uncle understands what this boy did to me and yet he still wants to be his friend. Doesn't make sense to me.

Well, since legally the guy was on my property and since i have an order of protection against him, he's not legally allowed on our property and he knew this. So we called the law. The law showed up and did not give a * * * * about any of it and just told him to leave, didnt tell him not to come back, nothing, just sir please leave the property.

So my whole family got in a fight after the boy left causing my uncle to cuss me out, tell me i was a * * * * * and that i hurt him more than he could ever hurt me. Which I dont know how thats possible.

So I started crying, had a panic attack and went to the ER. Apparently my ex found out about it and now hes emailing me apologizing and being all nicey nice. I hate this * * * * because this always happens and he somehow winds up back in my life and I cant deal with it again. i'm so mad at my family because to me it feels like they chose him over me

after i went to the er not only did my uncle not come to see me he also had my phone disconnected and wont give it back to me or my guitar hero guitars or my games

i dont know what to do anymore

this boy has ruined so many things for me and my family wasnt supposed to be one of them.

ah.. i ran into this a few times. in my experience men dont tend to hold grudges for other people like women do.

you cant force your uncle to stop being your ex's friend. i'd say from now on avoid your uncles house.

now that you know thats where he goes, you can choose to avoid it.

No, I'm sixteen. My uncle lives in a house that we is on our property, right behind us. Part of the order of protection was that he was NOT allowed on our property, whatsoever. That is still our property. I dont know what to do about this.

The police here dont seem to wanna do anything.

Archived