So i'm starting a new job next week.

Himynamesbob

At a popular restaurant chain might i add. I'll be baking rolls!

Anyway, this will be pretty much the only chance i'll have all summer at meeting girls or new friends even.

I'm not great with girls and i'm not the most social person. I really haven't enjoyed life up to this point but i'm hoping this job will be what i need to turn things around. I'll finally have money and finally have the chance to meet new people. I really want to make this work to my advantage.

Any tips on making a great first impression or interacting with the restaurant employees in general? My honest hope is that i might be able to find me a girlfriend there.

Thanks!

The great thing is that these people don't know anything about you. If you weren't the coolest of guys in high school, they don't know that. If you were the man in high school, they don't know that. So it is whatever you make it.

I really understand what you're getting at here, and that is my goal, to come off as one amazing cool guy. but i'm worried that once they get to know me better, things will turn out the same way they did in highschool (not so great).

I used to have a really really hard time with self image problems

What you talking bout? that you in that picture? You're gorgeous.

congrats on advancing in your situation with getting a job and a better look on life. i wouldn't put all of your chances on meeting women in the workplace though. but just be yourself. that's all you want someone to like in you.

i wouldn't put all of your chances on meeting women in the workplace though. but just be yourself. that's all you want someone to like in you.

yea i probably am relying on this too much... it's just really the only place i'm going to meet new people all summer..

Archived