Ex calling and texting a LOT this week

What the title says.

Just random texts, about what he's doing, funny things that have happened, some random questions about what I'm up to etc.

We usually text maybe twice a month or something but this is almost daily stuff now

What do you think this means, if anything?

We've been broken up almost a year now, maybe that's it...

• 1 month later...

Is he seeing someone else now? My fiance will always communicate with ex's or other girls whenever he and I are having problems. Is he codependent? If so ...and he is seeing someone...and they are having problems...then he will immediately run to you. My fiance even comminicates with the ex's on a very innocent level...but still.

thanks for the replies, guys.

He broke up with me, saying he couldn't committ and he didn't feel the same way anymore. He is not with anyone else right now, certainly he wasn't yesterday anyway!

He was out of the country for three weeks since posting this, so I haven't heard from him as much, but, again, once he returned two days ago, he was instantly texting me. Since posting this his texts have also now got a lot more flirty in nature, saying how pretty I am and joking about buying me lingerie. This may not sound like a lot, but he wasn't even that flirtatious when we were together, he's not an instinctively flirty person, so that kinda freaked me out a bit.

He also gets edgy when I don't reply to his texts.

Also - forgive me if this sounds a bit overly hopeful about reconciliation ro whatever - he said at the time he broke up with me because he didn't havefeelings for me anymore. But, um, telling friends I'm pretty (and telling them he ''didn't realise how gorgeous i was until after we broke up'' - i quote), telling me I'm pretty, telling me I make him laugh, leaning on me for emotional support, and obviously enjoying talking to me..well, doesn't that suggest physical/emotional/mental feelings?? Or at least, different feelings than what he was experiencing towrds the end of our relationship?

Btw, we have been broken up a YEAR at this point.

Thanks again guys.

He broke up with me, saying he couldn't committ and he didn't feel the same way anymore. He is not with anyone else right now, certainly he wasn't yesterday anyway!

He also gets edgy when I don't reply to his texts.

Btw, we have been broken up a YEAR at this point.

Sounds like 'a dumper returning' to me. In my experience and observation that often occurs 12-18 months after break up. He hasn't found what he has been looking for and now wants back what he had for sure.

Show him the door. 3 billion men out there and you still have plenty of time. No need to depend on him.

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived