Walking on eggshells...

firefox82

Advice please Well I guess that's why I am here.

Long story short - I was "seeing" this guy for about 2 months in the winter and he pretty much fell off the face of the planet. I was devestated, but still could not shake feelings for him. I was sad for a while and felt like crap...

About 6 weeks ago he admitted he was a huge "dbag" and we've started to hangout again. I am starting to develop feelings for him but I feel like I am constantly walking on eggshells because he might run away again.

I am a huge believer in second chances so that's why I am seeing him again, but so anxious about what might happen....any advice how to "chill out"?

Advice please Well I guess that's why I am here.

Long story short - I was "seeing" this guy for about 2 months in the winter and he pretty much fell off the face of the planet. I was devestated, but still could not shake feelings for him. I was sad for a while and felt like crap...

About 6 weeks ago he admitted he was a huge "dbag" and we've started to hangout again. I am starting to develop feelings for him but I feel like I am constantly walking on eggshells because he might run away again.

I am a huge believer in second chances so that's why I am seeing him again, but so anxious about what might happen....any advice how to "chill out"?

Stop dating him

Well if you INSIST on hanging out with him, then do or don't do the following:

-don't sleep with him without a commitment

-don't call him/text him ... let him prove to you he's genuine this time

-don't only hang out with him

-do keep yourself busy with other interests

-do date other guys

-do limit the amount of time you spend with him so that he's not your world

Do (and don't do) these things and you'll find that you'll be at least a little less anxious. I believe in second chances too, but DO NOT become a doormat.

Archived