Am I waiting to long to initiate a kiss? Or should I not be expecting one at all?

wazza
Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Hi...
Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Him with Messages

Today I went on my second date with a girl I started flirting with about a month and a half ago. It all started off with teasing and picking on eachother when we ran into eachother at school. but once summer break started we began iming every now and then. usually she would be the one to initiate it. Last thursday we spent a pretty fun 4 hours together, even though it felt like 2 hours (and wasn't supposed to be longer than 2 hours anyway). Today we got dinner and then parted ways after I walked her to her building. When we hang out we have a lot of fun together. We haven't kissed yet. At the end of the last few dates we've just hugged a few times. I can't remember how I did things last time I started a relationship out with a few dates, so should I have initiated a kiss already? Is it right that I'm waiting for the best time? Or does it sound like a kiss will never happen? She's also indian and I don't know how conservative that makes her.

HAHA, her being indian doesn't really matter, and don't worry about the kiss thing, if she's waiting that long for a kiss, then it's something to respect, she's obviously into you if she's initiating the messages and going to dinner and so on, just take it slow, no need to rush, let it come naturally, you'll be alright.

I didn't kiss my boyfriend til the 4th date and that wa sonly because after the 3rd date he didnt try to and I called him out. Turns out he was just being respectful! There is not 'right' time. Do what feels natural unless this girl is like me and asks! haha

Archived