Open Club  ·  71 members  ·  Free

Journals

Moving Forward...

Pretty-N-Pink

Day 1: On Saturday, May 30, 2009 after 4.5 years TJ said to me that she no longer wanted to be in a relationship. It has been 4 days and I have been crying non-stop. I have begged and pleaded with her why we should stay together and how we are perfect for one another and so on and so fourth. Last night, I cried myself to sleep with our picture laying beside me in bed. This morning...I woke up with my eyes swollen again. I am really tired of going to work looking this way. I was once happy but that was when she and I was together. I do not want to continue to feel this way so I must do something different. For the last 4 days, I have been battling within myself that there is still a possibility so I will hold on a little longer. From this point forward I am going to start my healing process. I know that this is not going to be easy but in order for me to be happy again...I got to get pass this. I know that I must first accept the fact that it is over. I think that I am ready to accept it. It may take a little more time for me to fully accept it but I am ready to work towords accepting it...whatever that entails.

Archived