operation today! Scared

The Scary Man Story - Horror Storie...
The Scary Man Story - Horror Stories Reaction - Scary Stories Reaction Time ASMR - Darkpedia

I havn't had an operation for 4 years, and I am scared, I've pretty much forgotten the procedure, also this will be my first one as an adult! It's not a major operation or anything, it's just for the coil, but I am scared as hell for it. I can't have any water after 10 mins time *scared scared scared* and I cannot eat until after the op. Lucky I am too scared to eat!! Ugh....

PLEASE wish me luck.....

Butterfly

Thanks pink, yeah I didn't think I would sleep last night, at least is a morning one, just hope they don't keep me waiting, I was always last in my other operations,

Lol, I've had a 4 hour procedure, but was out for 7, and had to stay in the hospital over night, because it was on my ear... glad its not gonna be as bad as that one!

I remember being scared before my knee surgery. It was my first surgery and I really didn't know what to expect. My second surgery was on my brain. I was a single mom and I was really worried about dying and leaving my son motherless. I lived!

And although I can't make any promises, odds are very good that you'll live too.

You'll be fine sweety! Remember to think happy thoughts and stay positive!

Talk to you on the other side.

I hope it went well for you. *sending you positive thoughts* x

HUG, you will be ok

Thanks guys, well I survived and am back again.. Lol... Feeling sick and tired though..

Thanks guys, well I survived and am back again.. Lol... Feeling sick and tired though..

Good to know you lived through it. Just remember, even though you feel sick and tired you'll feel a little bit better every day. The worst part is over!

Ouch! I had one put in a year back (and removed because of problems), but I remember the pain like it was yesterday. I wish I could have been put under, or at least have had some kind of numbing cream? Spray? Something! I actually think it's quite barbaric to do it without.

Anyway, take care. You'll start to feel better soon.

Archived