Ok so questiong for the woman

male2008

Now I broke up a month ago with my GF, this is more of a question where I wonder. These are 2 and I would like to hear both female and male perspective.

Ok so for the 3 years we where together, I never had or noticed at least girls trying to get with me or flirting my friends told me that because I was so inlove and it could be seen a mile a way this is a good guy he wont do anything

She on the other hand had lots of male attantion and such. Now of course she is a beuatifull girl and guys dont care if they are taken and still hit on them.

1: So is it just that guys are more Sleezy or more of them then girls or might it be just me blinded that I didnt notice it? I thought it was just me but people tell me that Im way hotter then her. Even though I dont see it.

Second question: Is it just me or does it seem like woman have an easier time to pick up guys and have dates and survive this single stuff? The reason is that I see guys going after girls, and it seems like to me that we have to take the chance of being shut down, have the courage to ask a girl out and work way harder to impress them.

It seems like a girl just has to go out and guys will come, then you just choich which one do you want. Is it really so or am I just imagining things?

Now lets hear from you, do you experencie the same thing or Is it just me?

I think you are right because if we do anything else the guy doesn't see it as a challenge, guys like the initial chase. Also a lot of the guys that hit on women often do it to anyone so they are not really a catch you know?

It's not like we have all this choice. I am quite quirky and very real, like I don't have an attitude, or try to dance sexy to impress, or these great come-back-at-his-chat-up lines and I notice that many guys prefer girls that are more distant, more up themselves.

I may be wrong (or just old-fashioned) but it does seem like men are more likely to make obvious advances towards women then the other way around. This seems to me to be true whether their object of affection is otherwise spoken for or not.

girls are more likely to be approached than guys. it's just the way our society works. girls are supposed to sit around and wait for mr perfect to ask her out. if he's not, he's 'just not that into her'. lol.

a girl's attitude or the way she dress also affect how often she gets hit on too.

She will just have to go out and chill and bam guys come. Me I will have to be witty as hell and work my ass off to get a girl.

This is correct. But it's a pretty good trade-off. How much time do you spend in the bathroom before you "go out and chill"? I've known women who spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom just to go run simple errands, like walking the dog.

How is that a good trade off, I work my ass off in the gym, to build muscle and burn fat, they only have to burn fat. Also the time to get ready to chill off is a good trade for just having to sit there and choice a male.

I would love to just be able to sit and choiche from girls that hit on me.

ohhh god so Im right, crap thats not good :S So it will be that way with my ex? She will just have to go out and chill and bam guys come. Me I will have to be witty as hell and work my ass off to get a girl.

Really no need to worry...do you know how many strange cases are out there? How many guys that want maximum effects with minimum effort? Me and my friends could write a trilogy with the odd behaviours we have encountered, so no need to be so alarmed, it's not that easy finding a decent guy..

and we don't go with just anyone.....well unless times get really hard, the standards drop, can't see the light, can't see anything cos you are so drunk....but these are low times indeed.

How is that a good trade off, I work my ass off in the gym, to build muscle and burn fat, they only have to burn fat. Also the time to get ready to chill off is a good trade for just having to sit there and choice a male.

I would love to just be able to sit and choiche from girls that hit on me.

Maybe you're trying TOO hard to impress? I actually find the whole "hit the gym and building muscles" thing rather off-putting. It's like all a guy is focusing on is trying to give off a huge macho image, and it's horrible, LOL. (Only speaking for myself here, lol).

I suggest you go right ahead with the: "I would love to just be able to sit and choiche from girls that hit on me" - You'll probably be a lot more successful.

In my experience, women have it easier because we tend to get approached more than we approach. But that doesn't mean that every guy who hits on us is Mr. Right - we have to kiss a lot of frogs to find our prince (I've told you about 90% of the men who hit on me, remember?).

But like I've been telling you, stop worrying. Stop over-thinking. You're young, intelligent, gorgeous, funny and kind... just focus on being YOU and she'll come along, probably when you least expect it.

Okay? Now, go to bed.

1: So is it just that guys are more Sleezy or more of them then girls or might it be just me blinded that I didnt notice it? I thought it was just me but people tell me that Im way hotter then her. Even though I dont see it.

-I think it's because girls think more emotionally & rationally than men in these situations. If I see a guy & think he's unavailable, I won't approach him or make conversation, because as a girl, I know I wouldn't want another woman approaching my man if I'm not around. However, I don't think guys think this far ahead if they're just trying to pick up on a girl. If she has a bf, then she'll tell him & he'll (most likely) back off. Don't know if that made sense...

Second question: Is it just me or does it seem like woman have an easier time to pick up guys and have dates and survive this single stuff? The reason is that I see guys going after girls, and it seems like to me that we have to take the chance of being shut down, have the courage to ask a girl out and work way harder to impress them.

-I think women only have an easier time getting dates because it's more common for a man to ask a woman out, than vice versa. I think no matter what, you have to take the chance of being rejected if you want to get a date. You can't just wait around to get lucky.

I don't know if I would say they have it easier. Think about it for a minute. Even an average girl gets hit on a lot. I don't know about you, but I don't like turning people away, I listen to Jehovas witness for like 20 minutes before I saythat I'm already hell bound!! Imagine if today you were in a hurry and three ugly persistent chicks kept bothering you. Then assume that you may actually be attracted to one, now you have to make sure shes not psycho or married to one. Yeah good luck with all that!! I don't envy their position at all. I don't mind being the one to initiate conversation.

Love this forum, and thanks to all of you, especially you guitargirl for great advice and a interesting conversation

I think my mind is more at easy with this and I think we all should kick back put some fantastic music on and just enjoy life with the people we care about

Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You
Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You

Archived