Can't read him?

Mrs.Murder

Help!!

Ok... so I've been on 4 dates with this guy. He took me to the movies, to a concert, on a mountain top to look at the stars, and out for coffee... good so far right?

Then after the dates he rarely texts/contacts me...and claims its because hes just "really busy." He even bailed out on me a few times when he said he was gonna come hang out...

But when he does finally decide to text me... its always something really sweet... like he texts cute stuff in different languages, and says hes crazy about me and misses me and all that jazz...

So I guess his actions and words are confusing me... he says these sweet things, but then is pretty unavailable and hard to get ahold of? Whats the deal? You think he is really just that busy? Shy? or is he just playing with my head?

well funny you say that... when I first met him I looked his name up on facebook and his status said "Its complicated" but I didn't add him... then a couple days later he added me but I noticed that he had changed his status to "Single"... hmmm??

Hmm, that makes it even more confusing.

I don't think he's shy, and there is the possibility that he really is busy. Is he specific about what's keeping him busy? Work? School? Family?

Next time he tries to make plans with you, you need to emphasize that you're not cool with him cancelling and he shouldn't make plans with you unless he can follow through with them. And maybe next time you see him, tell him he's sending you mixed signals and ask him to be honest about what the real deal is.

well funny you say that... when I first met him I looked his name up on facebook and his status said "Its complicated" but I didn't add him... then a couple days later he added me but I noticed that he had changed his status to "Single"... hmmm??

One can only wonder what exactly is so complicated......Hmm

Well he is a very talented musician and he is making a cd right now... he said it was going to be finished by the end of this month and that when its finished he won't be as busy...

And I have already told him that he sends mixed signals and he apologized for it and said that I am right and he's glad that I pointed it out to him... but so far it doesn't seem like much has changed... hmph

Its Complicated when I was getting ready to break up meant "Im still living here, buts its over. When the lease is up i am jetting."

How soon after the refusal to sleep together did he begin to slide away? Did you see him again after that?

My guess is, he really isnt in to you, but isnt ready to cut you loose because your an option.

I have a friend that has "It's complicated" as her status because she hates guys hitting on her on facebook. So that doesn't necessarily mean anything...maybe he had it for a reason like that and changed it when he added you so he didn't try and give you the wrong idea?

I don't know...I still think you should tell him this is bothering you and ask for clarification before jumping to any conclusions like he's married or already taken or anything.

Well, I would take it for what it is. He said he is busy for a good month, so you should just spend your month living your life. If he shows up in a month, decide if you want to see him or not. Look at it this way, at least you didnt sleep with him, only to have him then slip away.

Archived