My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Lov...
My Boyfriend Thinks I Don't Love Him (Here's Why and What to Do)

Me and my boyfriend have 5 years difference, it isn't much but he treats it like it is!

im 16 and hes nle 20 i don't think age matters but he must do because he has lied to all of his friends and his family about how old i am.

should i worry, what shall i do???

is it worth staying with him or not because our relationship is based on lies???

x

As you get older, it gets less. But the difference between 16 and 20 is big. You can't see it because you're still 16 but your bf can look back from 20 and see it all.

His friends and family obviously think it's a bit off. I'd bet that's why he's lying. Doesn't want to get painted with the paedo tag.

It's not so much the age difference as it is the LYING. Why is he lying?

No, it's not worth it, if he has to tell lies to be with you.

i don't know he says he thinks its nice the difference and its just a number, but i most of all hate liers and he is lying i do love him loads but i cant take all the questions about driving and what i do and stuff when i don't do anything like that for anoother year so i have to say i have no money to learn to drive?

Me and my boyfriend have 5 years difference, it isn't much but he treats it like it is!

im 16 and hes nle 20 i don't think age matters but he must do because he has lied to all of his friends and his family about how old i am.

should i worry, what shall i do???

is it worth staying with him or not because our relationship is based on lies???

x

The lies really hurt this guy in my book.

I think you need to relax. However, this boy should be the one being nervous. He isn't even mature enough to tell the truth.

Sometimes it is nice to date older boys. However, only ever go at your own pace. Don't get into things that are for his age group. It may not feel this way, but it is very easy for this boy to control you or influence you given that he is older. Just follow your gut. If something feels wrong, it probably is.

i don't know he says he thinks its nice the difference and its just a number, but i most of all hate liers and he is lying i do love him loads but i cant take all the questions about driving and what i do and stuff when i don't do anything like that for anoother year so i have to say i have no money to learn to drive?

I know this hurts, but you have to dump this guy. Your said yourself that you detest liars, and he is a liar. And here he is, putting YOU into a position where YOU have to lie too! That is very selfish of him.

You deserve better than that.

I know this hurts, but you have to dump this guy. Your said yourself that you detest liars, and he is a liar. And here he is, putting YOU into a position where YOU have to lie too! That is very selfish of him.

You deserve better than that.

hmmm.... iv tryed talking to him about but he just changes the subject sayiong its nothing to worry about but he doesnt understand i have to lie for our relationship alot, he might live hours away but when im there i have to lie and lie and lie and it will just turn into a huge lie which will get out of control! x

Lolly, he says that for his own reasons and his best interests, not yours. I am sure you have brought up having to lie at some point. I suspect he doesn't care. Just wants to perpetuate more lies.

This man is not good for you. A healthy relationship is not based on lies. I know you know this. You are posting here because you know this isn't right, because it is NOT.

Archived