ever pretend to like something that you didn't?

shiminimo
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

hey dudes, have you ever pretended to like something that you can't stand to get a girl? this new girl i'm dating like to watch all these romantic movies like the notebook and * * * * like that. i can't stand it! i want to watch baseball dammit! any ways what can i do?

When I was younger and not seriously dating I'd pretend like I was into rock music and stuff....then I actually got into it and LOVE it. I once told a guy i loved coffee when we were dating and he kept ordering it me. I hate it!

But as I've got a little older 18 Onwards I realise lying isnt good, and being yourself is the most important thing ever, people respect you more for being hones.t

Tell her you don't like them.

Don't say "that's stupid" or make negative comments about her likes. Just tell her you aren't into them.

Lying or changing your likes for someone will just blow up in your face.

My boyfriend likes those ridiculous shoot em up movies. He knows I don't like them so I tell him to drag his friends along instead of me. He'd have more fun at those kinds of movies with his friends than me anyway.

Meanwhile I understand that he'll never appreciate how much I like dishes.

I LOVE baseball, and schedule my social life around games, and absolutely hate chick flicks.

So, you have chosen to lie, not be yourself, and now you are settling, rather than be with one of MANY hot girls who love baseball and dont watch chick flicks.

This is why you should never lie, kids.

yeah for sure, girls, show up on your first date without make up, a push up bra and high heels. See if he's still interested!

Hi shuttle,

It's good to spruce up before a date, but to pretend to like something when you don't like something is a whole different story.

hehehe...of course I would never go on a date without a shower or brush my teeth and look presentable, but far as my actions are concerned...I am true to myself and never pretend to like something if I don't, because sooner or later the other person is going to find out and be upset.

Wonder what they did in the 1800's when most only took a shower once a month and wore no makeup...lol

Haha I can't think of a specific instance but I'm sure I did it back in the day... haha oh wait I did that like 2 weeks ago, I was plastered and just joking around tho. I believe I said I ran a 25 mile marathon or something... hahaha.

My ex did that and it led to fight after fight. He HATED my favorite hobby with a passion, yet he pretended to talk about it with me and attend events. But he finally blew up one day and screamed at me about it. We were never good afterwards. Ever.

Archived