Jilted ex...

Cougar_2009

Hi there.. I've just come out of a 1 year relationship. I'm bi (male to male)... and it was great but he drank too much and would be abusive and also dabbled in drugs (i've never touched them). The relationship was private; never brought it out because there were always issues.. even though the good times were great.

I ended the relationship a week ago and have been strong to not go back this time.. Last night he called me and was angry and has been sending really nasty sms's to my phone. He's REALLY angry and saying shocking things about me... really cruel. I'm trying not to let it get to me but it is hurting.

Last message was, "I want NOTHING to do with you ever. You are disgusting, inside and out".

What is going on with this guy? Why is he lashing out (he was drunk at the time).. and do you think he'll stop harassing me?

I'm not sure love is the right word, although people who are rejected often lash out (I have done this, not too proud of it either).

At the moment he cares more about how he's feeling than he does about how you're feeling.

He is angry because you broke up with him...his ego is bruised and he wants to make you feel the pain he is feeling so he is taking out his anger on you, but in reality he is hurting...and if he is doing drugs his anger maybe intensified....let me tell you my ex was a drug addict and it was no picinic...when I ended it he reacted the same way...he is better now though and doesn't lash out at me anymore....just give it time and ignore him..NO CONTACT !

Yep, it's the drink. Definitely, no question. Takes away all rational thought and inhibitions. He'll be upset and angry but anyone who truly wanted you back would be taking a different approach - upset and asking you to give it another go.

Delete all contact details if you can, from phone, MSN etc. You don't need this in your life and hopefully will meet someone who doesn't need artificial props in his life and can meet you 50/50. Take care.

Archived