So question of trust I'd suppose.

frambozen
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Been dating this girl for over a month now. I'm a single Dad and have a 13 yr old and she has 3 kids an 8yr old and twin 3.5 yr olds.

So a guy friend of her's won a free trip to Vegas and invited her to go. She said she would but I'm not comfortable with her going. The deal is that just they are going and they are sharing a room. I do trust her but I feel that it's just not appropriate for her to go with him and share a room. Even if they got separate rooms, it seems wrong that just they are going by themselves. He isn't a childhood friend or a close friend like a brother but I do trust her. I just think that he's not just being friendly. Her friends say that there's no problem with that and that I have no worries but everybody I've talked to says that's * * * * ed-up. Am I way off or should I stick with my gut here. Thanks for advice.

True but she's even said she's falling in love with me already but it seems more like she's Being Nieve about what this guys intentions are. I have met her kids and may be it's just me, but I'd never introduce young kids ( under 8 ) to a new person after I got divorced. She's newly out of a marraige but she says that her Ex was the reboud and not me. From how she's acted towards me i believe that but this thing is getting to me .... We are together about 4 nights a week and it seems rather serious to me but may be I'm confused here.

Archived