lotustar

Ok about 3 years ago I met the most amazing girl. Shes 10 years younger than me, gay, and a stripper (it's ok I am a musician hahah). We fell in love INSTANTLY. So now we have been married for about 9 months and there is a problem. I've been hearing about some pretty horrible things shes done and been doing in the VIP rooms with customers. I've heard this from a few people, one being her good friend that was working with her at the time. None of these people know each other, have the same story, and have NO reason to BS me. Of course she denies it but she knows that if anything shady goes down with her and whoever else...I am out the door. She PROMISES nothing has ever happened. And oh god I want to believe her but I just don't know man. How would I know for sure? What would you guys do? Thanks sooooo much for any advice.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know why anyone that has no reason to lie to you would lie. How do you know these people & how did they tell you? Or did you just over hear this information somewhere?

Well one of her friends is also a friend of mine. She felt bad about knowing what was happening so she told me one day when i was hanging out with her bf. the other ppl about the same.

Well one of her friends is also a friend of mine. She felt bad about knowing what was happening so she told me one day when i was hanging out with her bf. the other ppl about the same.

In all honesty if that's the case then I believe your wife is lying to you. Because why would she say "yes honey, I been doing other things in the VIP room to get drugs, sorry" not going to happen....

I mean no one on here can tell you 100% if she's doing anything, but I dont think someone that has NO reason to lie to you would lie.

In all honesty if that's the case then I believe your wife is lying to you. Because why would she say "yes honey, I been doing other things in the VIP room to get drugs, sorry" not going to happen....

I mean no one on here can tell you 100% if she's doing anything, but I dont think someone that has NO reason to lie to you would lie.

Yea, sadly that seems to be the case. Thats what my gut says. My friend even described how it went down, in detail. ugh. im gonna be sick

Do you notice any changes in her behavior that might indicate drug use?

most def. and she just came out and said she was doing meth once a week to "keep going". I say its prob more like every day since her new best friend is a meth head. And she LOVES pills.

Do you notice any changes in her behavior that might indicate drug use?

most def. and she just came out and said she was doing meth once a week (uh huh) to "keep going". prob more like every day. And she LOVES pills turns out.

most def. and she just came out and said she was doing meth once a week to "keep going". I say its prob more like every day since her new best friend is a meth head. And she LOVES pills.

Did you know this before you were married? If she is doing meth and LOVES pills, she is lying....definitely. I take back the 100% thing I said before

Did you know this before you were married? If she is doing meth and LOVES pills, she is lying....definitely. I take back the 100% thing I said before

Nope. Sure didnt know that. She was this hippie vegan chick that went to yoga and wrote amazing music. oh the lies!! hahaha. oh well, thats life.

Nope. Sure didnt know that. She was this hippie vegan chick that went to yoga and wrote amazing music. oh the lies!! hahaha. oh well, thats life.

That's it? "oh well, that's life" If your wife has a drug problem, there is going to be a tough road ahead for both of you. Meth is not a joke, you need to get her some help. Once a week (if that's even true) will turn out to once every other day to once a day to twice a day etc....

That's it? "oh well, that's life" If your wife has a drug problem, there is going to be a tough road ahead for both of you. Meth is not a joke, you need to get her some help. Once a week (if that's even true) will turn out to once every other day to once a day to twice a day etc....

Yep thats my response. Should i fall on the floor and cry about it or sleep around and start shooting heroin? Nope. I will make sure she gets the help she needs. My response was in reference to the infedelity.

Yep thats my response. Should i fall on the floor and cry about it or sleep around and start shooting heroin? Nope. I will make sure she gets the help she needs. My response was in reference to the infedelity.

lol..nope, but you didn't mention any kind of help or concern about her drug use sooo....but since you said you will ask her to get help then

Anyway, Im sorry you are dealing with all this. I hope she listens to you & everything works out.

You know what her career is, you knew this when you married her.

You need to trust her unless you see or have proof that she is acting this way. chances are people are stirring. Trying to ruin your relationship.

For what reason? They have ZERO to do so.

People who don't know each other dont conspire to tell a fake story thats similar against a friend therefore simply by logic I can tell you she is probably lying so I'd look into it further. Why not pop by her strip joint one time or better yet get a buddy to visit that VIP room and see what really goes down.

Archived