Should I call her or just txt first?

Zka0954

Ok so I met this girl at a party and we exchanged talked just a lil just before it ended(just a little it was a the very end of the party lol). I thought she was really cute. She's best friends with one of my chick friends. I saw her on Facebook the other day and added her. Then one day, to break the ice(and cuz I hate ppl who have "friends" on their fbook) I msg'd her. We talked a bit but then I had to go to kick-boxing.

So i've seen her in the hallway a couple of times and waved(and she's waved back) but I was always rushing to class so we really haven't talked that much in person. So the other day I decided to chat with her on fbook again and we joked around and stuff but then at the end I asked for her number because she doesn't get on fbook that often. So would it be creeepy if I called her since we havent talked that much?? It would be kinda akward. Is it more attracting to call a girl first or txt? Lol I know i'm fretting over nothing but i'm new to looking for gf so please help!

Haha, I was a about to post the exact same thread with just a few little different circumstance. I think you should text her but then talk to her at school, maybe about something that you find you have in common when you text her?

Now I don't want to start a new thread but my question will be quick, so i have a crush on this one girl and I was planning on making a move but i am totally new to all this and had no idea how to ask her out, so i had my phone out and was talking with my buddie and she comes up to say hi and all and is like "ohh, I didn't know you had a phone!" then she took my phone and put her number in it. So I am think I should start texting her cause I find the hardest part about talking to her is talking about something that we are both interested in that I can really talk about for a while. So you think texting in my situation should be good as long as I talk with her as well and maybe go hang out?

I prefer the texting method as It may be awkward on the phone especially if you run out of things to day, also I am not a phone person, I cant stand being on the phone if its not for planning something, Im sure a lot of people have a differing view of the phone though.

For asking out, easily calling, (imo). Is it just me or is this like a classic Gen-Y type vs old style type thing? Don't get me wrong, I'm technically Gen-Y but not much like one haha.

That said, after I got/swapped numbers with a girl near the end of our first "date"-or-hangout, I did try and call her late the next day and she didn't pick up ... but texted me back.

Archived