I am going to get fired!!!!

Before i left for vacation the asst of my boss was fine. Now, i got back and i brought her something from vacation. She asked how vacation was and said thank you with a tight lipped smile. All week, she has hardly looked at me, acted cold even. Now, today, right under my freaking nose she interviewed someone in her office. Does she think i am stupid??????!!!!!! then, she goes into the president's office for a good 30 min, and the other guy i talk to goes in there too. I dont know what to do! I have rent, bills, etc. She didnt communicate to me anything I did wrong, and in the past she did. I am seriously feeling sick.

Start looking so if it does happened your prepared for it. Its always good to have a back up plan ALWAYS. Do you feel you did anything wrong? Do you think you did anything to get fired? Think hard about it and tell me.....if you truly feel you did nothing wrong then dont worry about it. Or just go up to her and be like oh so your intreviewing someone and straight up ask her...

But there is no one else here that works for the other guy. I couldnt even eat my lunch! I just emailed her.

You e-mailed her asking if you are going to get fired? I hope not; that's not an idea you want to be putting into her head.

I am currently in the same situation, too. First of all, my boss is a female, too. My boss is the most unprofessional person I have ever seen, she is emotional and unfair to female workers who have different opinions with her. I was wondering if your boss is one of those types.

I might get fire sometime this year for taking too many days off (like a month total last year) due to my health problem.

She stopped being friendly, and every suggestion I make at work is ignored.

She gave all the important projects to this new girl who's only been here for 6months.

She interviewed a new girl, and she starts working here next month.

Last thing you want to do is express how you feel to your boss at this point.

Just pretend nothing's wrong.

If she snaps at you or gets emotional,

try talking to her quietly in professional manner if anything you do is bothering her.

I'm going to quit my job soon,

so I'm not going to even bother straighten things up with her, but

you probably want to wait until you get the chance to talk to her in person.

Start looking so if it does happened your prepared for it. Its always good to have a back up plan ALWAYS. Do you feel you did anything wrong? Do you think you did anything to get fired? Think hard about it and tell me.....if you truly feel you did nothing wrong then dont worry about it. Or just go up to her and be like oh so your intreviewing someone and straight up ask her...

The problem is....she interviews people all the time. It can be anything from insurance people, to vendors, to tenants or anything in-between. I just found it strange.

She is very un-professional and unfair. Its like its her way or the highway. Very bad communicator or team player. she has worked for the company 20 somewhat years, but she is very selfish and only thinks of herself. I asked her if everything was okay, because she seemed upset this week, and all she had to say was that she is just busy in general. WTH??? then i said " Ok, i just want to make sure, its nothing i did" so either she is lying or she is honest. Damn shame because she has pictures of my son with her in her office and all this, and i am just distraught.

In this economy, I am putting off taking a vacation. I'm trying my best to hold on to what I have. Times are changing in the workplace and sick days, personal necessisty days, and long vacations, are becoming things of the past.

I don't think that's the case though. People still take sick days, personal days, etc. Life goes on whether you like it or not.

Sometimes we need a vacation, esp with all the stresses nowadays.

Archived