How many times have you had sex?????

crazy09

HAHAHAHAHA!!

sorry.. i just had to laugh at this thread. there is no possible way i could figure up how many times i've had intercourse in the past 6 years..

what was this then?

my number including oral is the same as without.

something like 10 or 11... i cant remember.

yeah, thats number of partners. not # of times i've had sex with them.. total..

that would be insane. just thinking about the mere idea of figuring it up discourages me. the calculator will continue collecting dust. and i will just assume its easily in the 4 digit range.. maybe.. maybe.. 5.

yeah, thats number of partners. not # of times i've had sex with them.. total..

that would be insane. just thinking about the mere idea of figuring it up discourages me. the calculator will continue collecting dust. and i will just assume its easily in the 4 digit range.. maybe.. maybe.. 5.

ok gotcha. thought this was similar to that thread. i went back and noticed that thread was partner based.

for this thread i would need some kind of functional diagram with all kinds of algorithms and linear equations and an abacus to carry the remainders to figure this out.

ok gotcha. thought this was similar to that thread. i went back and noticed that thread was partner based.

for this thread i would need some kind of functional diagram with all kinds of algorithms and linear equations and an abacus to carry the remainders to figure this out.

i think you can make a functional spreadsheet on Excel.

an abacus is just uncalled for though dear sir

Archived