Orgasm from sex alone

BlissFullyMe

can you get hiv from just sticking ...
can you get hiv from just sticking it in?

I am wondering HONESTLY, if and how other woman can orgasm from penetration alone? I can't and have never been able to. I've tried alone and with partners, but I need clitoral stimulation. Most woman I've asked about this say they can't either. Am I in the minority or majority here? What positions help? Are women faking it or are my lovers not good enough? It was never an issue either, until my ex made me feel horrible for not being able to.

Feedback please?

I generally can come from penetration alone, but it has to be learned and you have to be with someone you are completely turned on by and comfortable with. It's all in the motion and position. But to answer your question, yes, you are completely normal.

In my opinion, orgasm for women is a learned response, could I cum from penetration alone when I first started, nope. I didn't even have an orgasm until 3 years after I started, but it sure was fun anyway

Now it is a whole different story, I can cum from penetration alone, and numerous times..I feel like my orgasms are still a learned response and I love to keep learning how to make it happen in different ways, now I can cum from anal penetration alone, who knew?? I sure love learning, lol!

Stay open to possibilities, because I strongly believe women can keep learning how to cum in different ways...

I have not been able to as of yet. I feel that I am getting closer, and sometimes I feel REALLY close, but it's never happened. I also need some kind of clitoral stimulation. Sometimes I worry that I just haven't had that earth-shattering sex that I am supposed to have to orgasm from just sex, but really it's pretty normal.

There are positions that can allow for clitoral stimulation during intercourse. When you are on top, for instance, you can grind against his body. Also try to really tighten your muscles and concentrate really hard on staying in the moment and keeping exciting thoughts.

I can orgasm from penetration alone, but I've only done it maybe 10 times in my life. I know when I do it is an amazing orgasm that makes my whole body shake! lol I know it has to do with stroking my g-spot and certain positions hit it perfectly.

In my opinion, orgasm for women is a learned response, could I cum from penetration alone when I first started, nope. I didn't even have an orgasm until 3 years after I started, but it sure was fun anyway

Now it is a whole different story, I can cum from penetration alone, and numerous times..I feel like my orgasms are still a learned response and I love to keep learning how to make it happen in different ways, now I can cum from anal penetration alone, who knew?? I sure love learning, lol!

Stay open to possibilities, because I strongly believe women can keep learning how to cum in different ways...

Interesting post

I too could not achieve orgasm from "penetration alone" at first.

I think a lot has to do with your beliefs, with self-esteem, with your ability to relax and connect to your body and with the trust and bond that exist between you and your partner.

When in missionary, I find that the pubic bones thrust together and that when you have an erect clitoris from being totally turned on, it easily rubs against your partner. Also, the clitoris has it's root inside your vagina (G spot) and its nerve endings are connected all the way into your pelvis. Personally I get SO turned on, I cannot LAST long enough!

I think one has to leave the "performance" frame of mind and the "I must get there" attitude and totally let go and surender. Also, forget how you look or smell when you are in the heat of the moment, (not saying ot for get personal hygiene before sex!), don't get stuck in a "rut": if you want tto take a break, change position, change the rythm, slow down, whaever, make it known. Tell your partner what you enjoy, but take your time.

and don't forget lots of foreplay!

Good God! I've been having sex pretty steadily for like, 6 years now and its rare for me to orgasm just from penetration alone. So how did you get to having orgasms from anal? The few times I've tried anal, I just can't wait to get it over with.

Archived