Girlfriend says she doesn't want anything to do with people but then goes back to them

Iwantittoend

My girlfriend is one of the most indecisive people I've ever met. She ALWAYS complains about people to me and how much she hates them, and then the next day she'll love them. Some examples:

- Her supposed best friend (who she NEVER hangs out with) always makes up excuses. Anytime she does this, I hear from my gf how she doesn't even want to bother talking to her anymore because of it. Then the next day they'll be texting each other non-stop and joking about ****.

- We went out with one of her good friends the other night. Her friend ditched us at the end of the night, and my gf said she never wanted to hang out with her again. Now they're making plans for the weekend.

- She constantly says she hates her family, wants them to die, wants to move out, etc., but then the next day she'll say she loves them and will sit there and have a good time with them.

- Called one of her ex-boyfriends a pig, and then ended up talking to him on IM and even calling him to see what was up.

- One of her co-workers told on her to a boss to get her fired. My gf complained about how much she hated her for a week, and then she forgave her out of the blue and now they hang out again.

I don't really get it. She even goes against me for going back on my word, but does she not see what she's doing? It really bothers me.

SHe either really forgiving (it doesn't really sound like it because she wouldn't badmouth them for a week first) or she is weak and insecure. She feels wronged by people and immediately wants to cut them out, but as soon as they come crawling back she takes it because she wants people to give her attention.

Signs she is not faithful
Signs she is not faithful

Archived