Looking for different styles to do my hair!

Do you mean styles or cuts?

Bangs are always a great way to update looks (and cheap too). You can always hide them with hairspray if you don;t like the way they turn out.

For long straight hair, a blunt bang that goes straight accross the eyebrows for a edgy look. Or whispy side bangs that framed the face for a softer look

Hmm.. my hair has been traditionally quite long. One thing you could try doing is playing around with braides. If I was on the coast and didn't want my hair getting in the way, I would sometimes part my hair on the side and then do "partial" french braids down both sides towards your ears more so. By partial I mean, you only add hair to the braid from the side closer to your ears. It will look like two pig tails when you are done. But, I would put it back into one bun or two. There is a ton of stuff you can do with braids.

You can also french braid your hair the night before and have it kinky wavy or put in in rollers for loose waves.

Another thing that might look good on you would be to put it half up but twist the hair (after teasing it a litte bit) and pin it with a small claw of some sort a bit below the twist. It will give the crown a little lift and you won't have your hair in your face.

Hope some of that helps.

Archived