Facebook has just messed my chance up :(

rockdude82
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Hi I'm 26 not really ever had a real girlfriend, I'm your typical nice guy very shy... Girls never seem to notice me in bars, clubs anywhere... So i decided to try this online dating, I started chatting to a girl off link removed we exchanged numbers and had arranged to meet up... but then just the other day a girl I kind of of know but not to talk too just see her around near where I live added me as a friend on facebook "shes not my type" I didn't even know her name until I saw her pictures and now she keeps writing on my wall flirty kind of messages so everyone can see, by the time I read them the girl I met on the internet has seen them and no longer talking to me... I am really quite gutted why do things happen to me like that, I feel like I'm not supposed to ever have a girlfriend, I never get any intrest the only time I do was when I had an potential date with someone who might of actually liked me.

This girl off the internet is sure to think I'm some kind of player now definitely blown my chance.

I agree, delete the messages and explain what happened. Something like that might be enough for me to be a little wary of a guy I was about to meet, but it definitely wouldn't be enough for me to cut him off entirely and never speak to him again!

well, you explained most of the reason in the bold.

this is exactly why i would never use those websites or read into the internet dating stuff. the other girl could have changed her mind for any # of millions of reasons.

I think you're also assuming too much... maybe match girl is busy? Maybe she's not into facebook communication? Just email her and say hi.. and yeah delete the other girls messages!

I dont think the match girl would overreact so badly!

Ammy

Archived