My cat was watching me ...

Tarkan

Did you ever experienced a situation where any of your animal pets would watch you while you had sex with someone or with yourself ?

I know it was just a freaking cat but I didn't really felt good about it since it felt like being watched by a camera

It happens also when I walk naked in my home or when I come out naked of the shower. The cat turns his head in a 90 degree angle and keeps staring at me.

Does this ever happens to you ? How do you feel about animals stalking you while you have any form of sex or when you are naked ?

My dog does it but it doesn't bother me. She doesn't realize what's going on. She's not judging me for it. I'd be more concerned if someone else were watching me. Better things to worry about...

Turnabout is fair play. We watch Animal Kingdom, and well, Animal Kingdom watches us too. lol

I pretty much feel this way haha....

If it bothers ya so much, why not shoo the cat away first and close the door? That'll show the little peeping tom-cat!

My cat is the same.

It grosses me out if I'm masturbating and he jumps on the bed and starts purring and rubbing up against me.

Oh, and in the past he's eaten a few...umm...used condoms.

He has this craving for rubber...

Once that un-nerved me at a friends cottage their dog came in our room when we were together. Afterwards my husband got up to go to the bathroom leaving me with the dog, he just stared at me and growled. I just froze as I hate dogs and could not relax during it either! Thanks doggie.

i've never let a cat see anything intimate. one time when my bf and i were kissing on the couch, the cat came by and started petting and playing with his hair, lol.

my cat did love to watch me shower. he was such a boy cat. he'd stare at me in amazement, and then hop in the shower (just staying away from the water).

So what else have they got to do?

We are the center of our pets worlds, and they just watch us in general, especially if we're doing something rather than just sitting there.

I think you're sensitive to the idea of them watching you naked etc., but that is just you being more aware of them watching at that time. Start watching your cat, and you'll see they watch you all the time when you're moving around or doing something, whether naked or not. Doesn't mean anything special to them.

If you're having sex, they think you're playing/are affectionate and want to get some attention!

I didn't mind my cat being there when I got dressed. But We had to kick him out of the room when we do things. My husband was jelous of the cat because I spent a lot of time with him and that was our intimate time. They are little people imo and I wouldn't let my child see me do that so no the cat goes out of the room.

Ugh I actually shut my cat out of my room in these moments! Even just knowing the cat is looking at me creeps me out for some reason.

Especially when my darling kitty jumps on the bed...that drives me mad and is an instant mood kill!

My girl cat watches me in the shower which is annoying too but not as creepy as I know she sees nothing sexual in it. She just pushes the door open while I'm in there and I suddenly see a little face peering through the glass! it's so annoying I don't need feline supervision in the shower thank you, I have managed it by myself since way before she was born!

• 2 weeks later...

i thank GOD my gf is not creeped out by this. i really don't care. hell, somtimes when shes laying down and i'm going down on her my cat will jump up onto the bed and plop down right next to her and just start purring. she just thinks its funny. then she ****.

Haha this thread is hilarious! Especially the OP's comment about the cat doing a 90 degree turn

Yeah and another funny thought - does anybody get bothered about the gender of the cats? Or is it any cat?

Well I am scared of dogs so most probably I CANNOT have sex when a dog is nearby. I am a little scared of cats. Overall pets are a strict no-no in the bedroom.

My ex had two cats. Sometimes they'd be around when we had sex but weren't inclined to watch. I was at a guy's house and his dog watched. It was weird but it's not like he's going to be taking a video on his cell phone to post on a human fetish site for other dogs.

The only cat you really have to worry about is link removed.

What is creepy is when I would wake up to my cat masturbating with his blanket. He didn't even have the common courtesy to drag it into another room or something. Before then I didn't even know that cats did that. I'm much wiser and mentally scarred now.

Archived