Cant figure this guy out...

natural

So my friends bf wanted to hook me up with his friend. He gave him my number last week and he and I have exchanged a couple messages through facebook. But he has not called me yet. I know that he went out of town this wkend and he just got back last night or today. but I don't understand what's hold up. My friends bf and I talked about it a little at a bbq on saturday. He said to just be patient and give him a chance. But gesh how patient do I have to be. Then there is always the issue of him and I have never met. We have just seen each other facebook photos. Hmmm...maybe I am not his type? Thoughts? Advice?

If I was in your shoes, I'd just continue to live my life as if there was never any mention of being set up with this guy.

Then, if he calls and you're still interested, go ahead and go out with him. If not, then you didn't waste time fretting over it or waiting for him.

Since you've never actually met him, though, don't worry about him too much until he does contact you.

As robo-lady says, just go on with things and if something happens then it happens.

Your eagerness for something to happen will cause you to blow things out of proportion and over think the situation. Maybe you aren't his type, maybe he only likes girls with pink hair, maybe he wants to resolve things with a girl that is already lingering in his life before persuing someone else or maybe his dog ate his homework, any of these things might be the case, or maybe, he would just like to warm up to you first. Who knows, all you can do is wait and see.

you can't try calling him? chances are if he's on facebook he's too shy to initialize.

Although he has his number on his facebook page he never asked me to call him. Wouldn't that be strange? The last message that I sent him via facebook said that he should give me a call some time and maybe me, him and our friends can go out for a drink. I opened the door and let him know that I am interested in him and want him to call me. After all that, wouldn't it be weird to call him? I do not want to come off aggressive.

i thought you exchanged numbers, but it sounds you did so through his friend. i'm guessing he isn't that interested.

Yea, he must not be interested. I was talking to his friend about it on Saturday and his friend was saying that I should be patient and that he is interested. I think that is load of bull. In any case, I cannot keep thinknig about it.

Yea, he must not be interested. I was talking to his friend about it on Saturday and his friend was saying that I should be patient and that he is interested. I think that is load of bull. In any case, I cannot keep thinknig about it.

i've had female and male friends hook me up with their female friends. sometimes i find them as my type and sometimes i don't.

Archived