He called Help me stay NO CONTACT !

selkie
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

I had posted how my bf wanted to get back together

we were technically on a 'break' i asked for. not a break up.

he had called thursday night and asked to see me "hang out" for certain on the holiday weekend.

that was thursday night

he had said he would call friday.

he never called thw whole weekend

finally he texted me at 12:01 am sat/sun that my texts didnt get thru until then

but still no call

Now he has called

I didnt pick up ...

here it is tuesday night.

5 days later

Im afraid to check my voicemail

he must be psycho

i checked the vm and he just said in a happy voice

hello this j--- give me a call bye

what the hell ?

the last text i sent him was last night where i finally said i was hurt that he stood me up and never called.

why is he acting so breezy ?

he must be psycho

what the hell ?

the last text i sent him was last night where i finally said i was hurt that he stood me up and never called.

Because he's following the "get your ex back" playbook. "Always sound upbeat and happy while communicating with your ex."

I'm not quite clear...do you want a relationship with him again?

he must be psycho

what the hell ?

You asked for the break, right? Well, he may have been more hurt than he let on. Some people interpret a break as a break-up. He may be "breezy" because he feels like you're getting a taste of what he felt like when you asked for a break.

You asked for the break, right? Well, he may have been more hurt than he let on. Some people interpret a break as a break-up. He may be "breezy" because he feels like you're getting a taste of what he felt like when you asked for a break.

i asked for a break BECAUSE he went out with his ex girlfriend to 3 different events, lied about it and then blew off reponsibility.

i asked for a break and told him i still loved and adored him but he really hurt me and i needed time to heal AND let him figure who and what he really wants,

he shouldn't have asked to see me on a holiday weekend that he knew would be my last chance for a vaycay until 4TH of july and then totally ignore me for 5 days.

The man jokes he should have his blackberry implanted in his brain because he is always using it to stay in touch with everyone all the time.

and its stupid to act chipper when he knows im beyond livid.

most women wouldn't have given him a second chance.

i asked for a break BECAUSE he went out with his ex girlfriend to 3 different events, lied about it and then blew off reponsibility.

i asked for a break and told him i still loved and adored him but he really hurt me and i needed time to heal AND let him figure who and what he really wants,

he shouldn't have asked to see me on a holiday weekend that he knew would be my last chance for a vaycay until 4TH of july and then totally ignore me for 5 days.

The man jokes he should have his blackberry implanted in his brain because he is always using it to stay in touch with everyone all the time.

and its stupid to act chipper when he knows im beyond livid.

most women wouldn't have given him a second chance.

well I didn't know about the background story. I think the best thing to do is just pretend the call never happened. Even for yourself. Really, what's the point? You won't figure out what's going on his head and calling him up is only going to make you more upset because there is nothing he can say at this point to fix anything. Step back for awhile. Let him show what his real feelings are when you're missing from his life.

Thanks......

A little while ago his biz partner who has known him for 12 years and who is a friend of mine called me.

He is fatherly and offered good advice.

Told me Im a smart, strong & beautiful girl and to stop fretting over my ex. He said he knows where and what my ex was upto this weekend and there is no reason he couldnt have called me.

He said for me to go no contact even though he knows my ex will start acting cantankerous and he'll suffer the brunt of it.

Thanks......

A little while ago his biz partner who has known him for 12 years and who is a friend of mine called me.

He is fatherly and offered good advice.

Told me Im a smart, strong & beautiful girl and to stop fretting over my ex. He said he knows where and what my ex was upto this weekend and there is no reason he couldnt have called me.

He said for me to go no contact even though he knows my ex will start acting cantankerous and he'll suffer the brunt of it.

I am curious, what was he doing this weekend that he could not have called you?

It appears as if he was busy with the girl that he took out three different occasions.

I would totally back away from him. Do not return his calls, as he really seems does not seem to care. Clearly, he has moved on and he is just toying with your emotions. He is out dating and having fun and knows that when he is good and ready, he can simply contact you and that you will be more than happy to hear from him.

Totally disappear from his life and let him play his little game all by himself. That way, you will be teaching him a lesson, that you are not to be toyed with.

I am curious, what was he doing this weekend that he could not have called you?

It appears as if he was busy with the girl that he took out three different occasions.

I would totally back away from him. Do not return his calls, as he really seems does not seem to care. Clearly, he has moved on and he is just toying with your emotions. He is out dating and having fun and knows that when he is good and ready, he can simply contact you and that you will be more than happy to hear from him.

Totally disappear from his life and let him play his little game all by himself. That way, you will be teaching him a lesson, that you are not to be toyed with.

I'm curious too. But I think his business partner didnt want to get himself more involved in this drama nor upset me with the actual facts.

I can imagine he ended up taking out his beloved 40 foot boat and going to Cape May NJ with his ex/current gf.

Well the fact that I took off and had a great date last night with another exbf does lessen the blow a bit.

Well the fact that I took off and had a great date last night with another exbf does lessen the blow a bit.

Good, it is a start! As of this moment, he is the past, because you are way too fine to be accepting crumbs from anyone.

This is something that you will be showing him with extreme NC, because he has disrespected you.

In otherwords, this is personal.

Dang I wish I could have your luck. Usually when a guy breaks up with me or whatever, it takes me forever to meet someone

This other exbf is a wonderful friend .....the only reason we're not together is a 3 hour distance.

a smart, sweet, funny gerard butler lookalike.

his only real drawbacks are being messy and trying to keep his weight in check.

We both work a lot so it makes it hard to date again unless i move (he cant leave his work, i can work anywhere with my job)

but then again even if I moved and things don't work out with him in that city, two other great amazing guys who want to date me also are moving there in june and july for new jobs !

i suppose i need to start planning a move.

"geographic cure"

Archived