how to stop healing cuts itch?

ButterflyWrists
How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You...
How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You OR Yourself!!

Drop lavender essential oil on them; the antiseptic action will clear up any infection, will minimise scarring and the calming effects of the oil may help to prevent the emotional state which makes you want to cut in the first place.

I used to give one of my self-harming patients lavender essential oil on a tissue to help her sleep at night, too, and it really helped her mental state. She couldn't take the meds because she had severely damaged her liver through an O/D prior to admission to hospital.

Heh, I am slowly quitting it. I did manage to stop for two years, 13-15. I need to again. Meh, I'm not even bothering to cover my arms when I go out, they're on display I don't care, people don't look or ask Q's so why bother?

Ahhh, well Lets see how long I can go without cutting again, square one. grr....

I've done it once, I can do it again.

*positive thoughts*

Heh, I am slowly quitting it. I did manage to stop for two years, 13-15. I need to again. Meh, I'm not even bothering to cover my arms when I go out, they're on display I don't care, people don't look or ask Q's so why bother?

Ahhh, well Lets see how long I can go without cutting again, square one. grr....

*positive thoughts*

This is the line of thinking you need to stick with. I know you're strong enough to stop. You've proven it before and in other ways.

Remember to reach out in moments of weakness, instead of bottling them up. It's certainly helped me. I haven't harmed (except for like 3 times) in the last 4 years or so.

*positive thoughts*

i am so with you at this bolded part. most people dont pay attention or dont notice. i've only had 2 people question my scars in the past idk like 4 years. really the only time people notice is when they are new. and scabed over and stuff. so as an added bonus to not cut, think about how many people are gonna question it if they see fresh cuts on you

This is the line of thinking you need to stick with. I know you're strong enough to stop. You've proven it before and in other ways.

Remember to reach out in moments of weakness, instead of bottling them up. It's certainly helped me. I haven't harmed (except for like 3 times) in the last 4 years or so.

I will try to, lucky I got you to remind me

• 2 weeks later...

I am in high school at the moment and it's true, your own peers will ask questions if they see the scars. But most people you come in contact with in your day to day life know better than to ask. I always where long sleeves, I couldn't bear having to explain things and I am so ashamed.

Archived