Initial attraction, meeting someone randomly?

Xplode

Question to everyone out there, has anyone ever met someone randomly. like for example. how in movies, people just bump into eachother in the middle of the supermarket. or guy just asks for a girl for a number when he sees her in the street.

like i would love to go up to a girl in the middle of the street and say. hi im so and so.. if your single i was wondering if i could call you sometime?

--

has anyone done this? or had this done to them?... sucess, rejection, weird, kreepy? whats the go... would really like ladies opinion if they have had happen to them?

it may happen - one in million......and rest of world dreams about such event, talk about it and enjoy it.... it does not happen so many times in real life thats why we enjoy watching such things in movies... had it happened with all of us we would not waste time writing post... we would be busy with those gals.... have a nice day..

It's happened to me a few times. I think one was successful at getting me out to a movie or something for one evening (I only remember the car he drove, nothing else about him!), but I had no connection with him at all. Most of the time the guys asking me are simply not attractive to me, or they are too young to have much in common with.

Nothing wrong with doing it if it's not an ambush or not handled so that you appear to be a creep.

Yes, it has happened to me a few times.

I think if you really have genuine intentions you should definitely ask random people out - what are you gonna lose? If she says 'no' you can think of it as her loss. I do understand that people can be very secured and immediately think you're up to something no good but there are also people (like me!) who are always ready for a cup of coffee with a new interesting persona to get to know to. I think of it as what's the worst thing that could happen: We sit down and get some coffee. The guy turns out to be an * * * * * * * and you know you don't want anything to do with him - thanks for the coffee, have a nice rest of the day.... OR... The guy seems like a nice guy, time flies by and there's still much you'd like to find out. Get his number and find out more next time. Or you can say 'no' right away and leave wondering if this was the love of your life.

I think people should always think twice before going with a total strange - just for your own safety - but I get really strong vibes from people in the matter of seconds, so that helps me to trust my intuition when I have to decide if I should go out with the guy or pass the offer. All the guys I decided to go out with were really good guys so I'm happy to say I listened to my intuition well. There's been only one guy I had to say no to, and simply because I had the feeling he might cling onto me too tightly at the time when I really didn't have any extra time or energy to spare to anything "extra" in any life (lol, hope you got my point.) He seemed like a sweet, sympathetic guy though. I'm a very open-minded, positive person and people say I'm very easy to approach to so I'm sure my "warm aura" is one of the reasons people choose to ask me out.

One guy asked me at a book store: touched my shoulder, said he's sorry to bother me but would I go out with him. It took about three seconds to feel his aura and decide that he's definitely a safe guy so I said absolutely. The only reason why I hesitated at first was because he was extremely good-looking and I thought what are the odds of random gorgeus guy picking ME of all the girls in the store to go out with him. I trusted the good vibe I got from him and he turned out to be one of the sweetest men I've ever met. The only problem was that we he was almost 30 years old when I just turned 20 so no matter how well we got along and liked each other, I saw it best for us not to proceed any further since I'm sure he would've loved to start thinking about kids etc. and I'm not ready for that yet. But a great experience!

One guy asked me randomly when I was working at one cafe. It was last Christmas when he came to buy something, didn't have enough money so I payed it for him (it was about 1 euro so no big deal for me..). I said it could be my christmas present for him. fifteen minutes later he comes back with this beautiful white rose, hands it over and says "this is my christmas present for you". And asked me out. Man was I blown away, that was the most romantic gesture anyone's ever done to me. I said yes of course. We're still friends but not sure if I feel there's enough chemistry to actually pursue a relationship. Overall, a great experience again!

Sorry for the long post, but really I encourage you to go and ask if you meet a girl who you find interesting! Nothing is certain but you never know who you could meet just by simply asking. You seem like a great guy and I'd go out with you right away chances are you don't live anywhere near Finland though, lol.

Think positive!

I met my ex-husband randomly - he was my waiter in a restaurant. I was traveling solo, went to this restaurant for dinner by myself, met this cute waiter who chatted me up, then came back the next day, and again, and again...

It has happened to me a couple of times.

One time i was out shopping with a friend of mine (female) and i walked into this store where they sold mens and womens clothing. As i was coming in this super hot guy was walking out. We both locked eyes and walked past each other and then both looked back for another look lol then we both turned around and started heading towards each other. He asked me for my phone number and whether id like to have coffee sometime. We did exchange numbers and we did arrange for a coffee but it never happened as we had our time and locations confused and in the mean time i started getting serious with a male friend of mine.

Another time was with my ex. I met him in a parking lot by the ocean at sunset

Friend and i drove past, beeped and waved at him, he ended up coming over to talk to us and it went from there.

Question to everyone out there, has anyone ever met someone randomly. like for example. how in movies, people just bump into eachother in the middle of the supermarket. or guy just asks for a girl for a number when he sees her in the street.

like i would love to go up to a girl in the middle of the street and say. hi im so and so.. if your single i was wondering if i could call you sometime?

--

has anyone done this? or had this done to them?... sucess, rejection, weird, kreepy? whats the go... would really like ladies opinion if they have had happen to them?

just gotta approach them. try different ways to strike up conversations to improve your 'skills'.

it may happen - one in million......and rest of world dreams about such event, talk about it and enjoy it.... it does not happen so many times in real life thats why we enjoy watching such things in movies... had it happened with all of us we would not waste time writing post... we would be busy with those gals.... have a nice day..

i must be living in a movie. i meet random people weekly. once you speak up, it's amazing how much it happens.

Archived