why do you guys like making the ladies jealous or is it somthing else?

PureGrace

I met a man he seems nice very funny which all quiltyies he also has a goodjob..

But when we hangout we flirt back and forth,Im not sure what goes on between us when my friends hangout with us they make a joke like ok have fun with your boyfriend, and I laugh it off and he does too..but one thing thats werid about this guy is he talks about other ladies to me lol like he would say this actress is hot yea I seen her in ''this film'' shes nice looking..he done it twice over the past 2 weeks..I do not ask him these questions so I do not know where he comesup with this, so I told him I said why are you telling me this because i dont care,,and his replie is I dunno im sorry...dont get jealous. so I said yea im not jealous dont worry and then akword silence..

he always tries to contact me and hangout and wonders what im doing etc, or If i get tired and I try to leave early he would say oh where you going ? and I say I need to go to some things, what do you have to do,am I boring you..and my reply as a joke yeah you boring ..but I endupt sticking around lol

so does he like me as a friend and if so why is he getting all muchy and romantic on me, and if he is feeling somthing for me why is he telling me that this actress is hot? I dont get it.

Hmmmm sounds like this guy might have some trust issues and self esteem issues that are already starting to show up.

My ex used to try to make me jealous by saying other woman and other famous woman are "hot" this bothered me as i couldnt see why he felt the need to tell me stuff like this.

He also did the "where are you going?" thing and wanting to know where i am. It was cute at first but as time went on it got more serious and proved he had serious trust issues, at times he would show up randomly at places i said i am to check if i am really there and who i am there with. It got worse and worse, this may not be the case with you but id keep a close eye on it and if he comes to adament in knowing your where abouts and what you get up to might be time to give him the boot.

Archived