my story,Only god knows the future!!!!!( a little long but its a good sharing story)

ironman

why why why??? it's the question most of us keep asking again and again and again., This is my heart speaking, trying to override my brain.the answer to my question its in my head, yes, she is gone, she dumped me,she put herself before me,she wasn't ready to commit at the same level I was and instead of working in it out, she decided to break things up. i did the texting, the calling, even a little bit of stalking(not in a sick way!),try to put some sense in to her, her family, did to and friends and her answer was still that she wants to be by herself.

I know the fact that she still married to her ex boyfriend has a lot to do with it.they were together for five years, broke on and off many times.eventhought they were fighting, she ask him to get married so she could get her green card.he accepted and the day of the wedding he told her, "don't get your hopes up, I am just doing this as a favor"...after this she moved out, but deep down she wanted to work things out, one more time., then she found out he was sleeping with another chick, she got pissed and told him she was never gonna forgive him for that.

at least he wasnt a punk and agreed to help her to the end to get her papers.almost a year after been separated and briefly dated two rebounds, she met me. we liked each other very much.she told me about her ex from the beggining, she told me, she wasnt interested in him anymore but had to deal with him till her green card issue was resolved.

we dated for 7 months, i treat her like ,she has never been treated before,she intoduce to her family and friends , everybody loved that we were together,because you could see the love.even when i was sick in bed for a month, she took care of me like a wife.that when i fell for her, who wouldn't after valentines, she broke things off saying she want it to be by herself, that she needs to find herself and get her head straight, she is not sure what she wants in life yet!! and all that crap.probably because she felt pressured that i was serious about this relationship(because i talked about marriage and babies) in the future.

There is nothing wrong, to be a man a talk about this topics,specially if you feel that you have found something special.anyhow,after the break up she got her greencard and i guess she saw her ex, he told her that , he was happy in a relationship, not to call him to get the mail,like she used to do before, after that a friend told me that she put in her facebook, that she felt depressed and dissapointed.(i guess she was burning because her ex has another girl or something,honestly, I dont know)but even she stuck to her guns and still didnt felt like working out things with me

anyway, some lil miscues happened, but she called me to apologize and i apologized for behaving like a lil kid too. and we haven't spoken since.she is the love of my life, i really love her with all my life but seems that i can't have her,at least not now, probably after she divorces this dude , she will be able to free her heart from him and move on finally. she once told me ,i was the best guy she has ever been with in her life, but i guess what she feels for the other guy its way stronger..its been 3 months since the breakup, i dont see any signs of hope for now, but only god knows if we gonna reunite later...i just hope its not to late for her

I hope everything works out for you.

There's no reason why her heart shouldn't completely be with you, & at this point, it seems like it's not.

I'm not saying don't wait for her, but don't put your life on hold, either. You may miss out on great opportunities while you're sitting around waiting for her to decide whether she wants to be with you or not.

Good luck.

thank you. I know is her loss...she knows i love her and my intentions, all I ever wanted was to love her and be happy together!!!!have a couple of kids and grow old together.so cliche right? I remember at some point she told she would like that to, but looks like right now her heart is with someone else and she is not ready for a relationship at least with now

Archived