Care To Diagnose Me?

vertigoxo
Migraine and anxiety #Shorts
Migraine and anxiety #Shorts

Alright, so I know there may or may not be actual doctors here on ENA, but I'm just wondering if some of you guys with atleast some common sense in physical disorders can help me out here...

Now, I do know that I have anxiety problems ever since I was a baby. I would have paranoid thoughts like... people are after me or trying to hurt me or humiliate me one way or another. (Yeah, you can go and say I'm paranoid schizoprenic now. But besides that, I'm always bored and I usually do the following:

1.) Bite my nails (Very rarely now though)

2.) Play with my earlobes (Yes, weird, but for some reason, it comforts me like thumb-sucking comforts another person, you know?) and,

3.) Walk around in circles

But now it's getting worse. I don't think I have Tourettes Syndrome, but... Since last year, I kept getting these what I like to call "electrical shocks" where, out of nowhere, I flinch and squeal. It's so weird. It was very subtle last year, but now it's getting worse and worse. Just the other night, I was having dinner with my family when out of nowhere-Flinch, squeal- and kinda loudly. I couldn't help it! It just happened! And it happened to me this morning as well.

So, any insights? Thanks for reading, by the way.

It definitely sounds like you have some issues with anxiety. Nail biting is normally an anxious habit. The playing with your earlobes could be too since it gives you comfort. I have no idea about the walking in circles. Nervous pacing?

As for the flinching, I don't know what that is either, but I get it too. I'll be sitting there all of a sudden and I will get this strange rush that makes me flinch. Honestly, I'm not concerned about it because it has always been there.

I deal with anxiety as well and it sounds like what you're experiencing is mostly a manifestation of the anxiety, in my opinion. The flinching..i've actually been experiencing this at night recently lol. I don't make a noise, but while i'm in bed trying to fall asleep my legs end up flinching out of nowhere at times . It has never really happened in the past, but i think it has a lot to do with the anxiety.

not trying to laugh but when you described the flinch squeal part at your parents, i got a total funny vision of that in my head. lol.

Sometimes when im zonin out or just exuasted or even stressed i will twitch. I think thats normal. are you getting enough sleep?

Archived