Words men use when referring to sex

enchanted771

This is always a touchy subject...when have you gone too far. Seinfeld and Chris Rock have some great material on this subject.

Does anybody have GOOD phrases they want to share? It seems I always use the same old things: I want you. I need you. I have to have you. I want you naked. I want to be inside you. I want to bang you silly. Can you pick up my keys? Bend over the coffee table. Bark like a dog. Okay, I don't use the last few that often - just checking to see if you're still reading.

I hate to stick my head in again, but I seem to have gotten every phrase in the book. The funniest one for me was "I want to sex you." Another one was "I want to make sexy time" (Borat) to which I replied "lalalalala you will never get it." He was a lot of fun.

^hahah borat.

good phrases? idk if it conveys extreme want that's always good, no?

The way to my heart (and body) is to make me laugh. Most of the guys I've been with know that. I don't respond very well to things like "I desperately want me make sweet wholesome love to you." Dirty is good, but funny is even better. Just stay away from that mushy stuff.

Archived