Words men use when referring to sex

enchanted771

149+ Sweet Love Words for Him
149+ Sweet Love Words for Him

Does the words a man use when having sex with someone tell you what kind of person he is, or perhaps what he thinks of you or the relationship? like one man might say i want to bang you all night as oposed to i want to have hot, passionate sex with you.

My ex used to say "Let's have relations." What the heck does that say about him!?

I wouldn't get too caught up in the terminology, unless it's something disturbing. For example, one guy said to me "I want to rape you." Now, he wasn't actually going to rape me (I consented to sex with him), but that was enough to make me feel incredibly ill.

Still, I wasn't going back there.

Oh...he said it after you had sex?...I don't blame you.

And to the OP....yes I think you can make some judgements about a person by the way they talk about the opposite sex and the words they use.

Does the words a man use when having sex with someone tell you what kind of person he is, or perhaps what he thinks of you or the relationship? like one man might say i want to bang you all night as oposed to i want to have hot, passionate sex with you.

As long as he doesn't use the "F" word to refer to what we're doing, I'm mostly ok with it. For some reason I find the "F" word to be derogatory (possibly due to its use in slang)

After years and years of research on this very topic I have come to the conclusion that unless the talk is obviously derogatory it all means about the same thing, desire.

I agree, saying stuff like "i want to bang you all night" just means he's really horny and wants you.

My ex used to say "Let's have relations." What the heck does that say about him!?

LOL

I wouldn't get too caught up in the terminology, unless it's something disturbing. For example, one guy said to me "I want to rape you." Now, he wasn't actually going to rape me (I consented to sex with him), but that was enough to make me feel incredibly ill.

wth?? a guy saying that to a chick even if he's joking is just messed up... you should of kicked him!

As long as he doesn't use the "F" word to refer to what we're doing, I'm mostly ok with it. For some reason I find the "F" word to be derogatory (possibly due to its use in slang)

I'd find a chick saying that to me a huge turn on

Oh...he said it after you had sex?...I don't blame you.

Not after, but during, which is possibly even worse than all of the above.

Ah yes, the gender differences. If a woman said that to a man, that would be different wouldn't it? The woman so overpowered by her passions and desire for her mate that she would forcefully over come any resistance. That (according to society) is deemed as "hot". But if it's the other way then....

Same thing when a male teacher preys on his female student then that is evil and wrong (rightfully so) but if it's a female teacher preying on a male student then it's snickering, nudging and high fives all around.

Hmmmmmmmm

I don't want to make this thread about me, so this is the last post I'm going to make about the topic. First of all, I would never say that to a guy. As someone who is all too familiar with the realities of sexual assault, I wouldn't even joke about it. As for the gender differences, approx. 91% of rape victims are female, and 99% of rape offenders are male, so it makes sense that any female out there would be uncomfortable with that.

Source: link removed

Ah yes, the gender differences. If a woman said that to a man, that would be different wouldn't it? The woman so overpowered by her passions and desire for her mate that she would forcefully over come any resistance. That (according to society) is deemed as "hot". But if it's the other way then....

Same thing when a male teacher preys on his female student then that is evil and wrong (rightfully so) but if it's a female teacher preying on a male student then it's snickering, nudging and high fives all around.

Hmmmmmmmm

hehe men....

um. my boyfriend constantly says "I'm gonna rape you!" and "I'm gonna F you so hard".

buut he waited for 2.5 sexless years with me, and he was really gentle the first time. and we've only had sex once. lol.

I don't mind when he says he's "gonna rape" me, since I know he wouldn't haha. and I know he loves me. isn't that (his actions) what really matters? or is my perspective really skewed? o_0

um. my boyfriend constantly says "I'm gonna rape you!" and "I'm gonna F you so hard".

buut he waited for 2.5 sexless years with me, and he was really gentle the first time. and we've only had sex once. lol.

I don't mind when he says he's "gonna rape" me, since I know he wouldn't haha. and I know he loves me. isn't that (his actions) what really matters? or is my perspective really skewed? o_0

I think it's different in a well established relationship where you guys know what turns each other on. That certainly wouldn't do it for me, but if you guys are both okay with it, then no problem. I had only just started sleeping with this guy and he pulled that. I did not give him any indication that it would be a good thing to say.

I'd find a chick saying that to me a huge turn on

Me and my boyfriend both use that word and we're in a serious and happy relationship. I guess it's just how we like it, when it comes to sex we prefer to be wild and rough so "making love" doesn't cut it. When he says he wants ot f**k me hard it's never seen as degrading to me because I know exactly how he means it.

Me and my boyfriend both use that word and we're in a serious and happy relationship. I guess it's just how we like it, when it comes to sex we prefer to be wild and rough so "making love" doesn't cut it. When he says he wants ot f**k me hard it's never seen as degrading to me because I know exactly how he means it.

I think it's my age.... it was a very nasty thing to say to a woman that you were... I don't know, courting? Serious about? Wasn't just an easy lay? Had connotations to it that you were being used. I guess I've not adjusted to today - a guy saying that to me would shut me down almost immediately. But like I said, most other words don't have too much of an effect on me.

I think it's different in a well established relationship where you guys know what turns each other on. That certainly wouldn't do it for me, but if you guys are both okay with it, then no problem. I had only just started sleeping with this guy and he pulled that. I did not give him any indication that it would be a good thing to say.

yikes haha, if he didn't mean it jokingly then that would be rather traumatic! O__O like he was wishing you weren't consenting? eek

personally i think it's hot if a guy says "i want to f*** you". I've had thoughts where I see a hot guy and go "mmm, I'd like to f*** him hard!"

what's the big deal?

Likes and dislikes, some see the word as callous and profane, others do not.

Personally, I see it as trashy and wouldn't use that word, just like any profanity (I don't swear). Not a big deal at all, just likes and dislikes.

Archived