So i actually spat it out

cypha77

Hey guys

so friday for me was the day i told the girl i was interested in that i liked her.now i dont know what to make of the situation im in

i mean when i told her she basically paused for about 5secs before saying slowly'thanks'.she didnt say she felt the same way,nor did she reject me in anyway that at least i could see.she didnt seem to 'withdraw' or anything.instead she competely changed the subject of the conversation to how she has to study for her test which was on the monday.i found it odd.to be honest i was kinda expecting to be rejected but not to be confused like this.when she drove off she waved and smiled

today is monday and i saw her again and she looked stunning.i said hi as usual and she smiled and said hey,she was on her way to writing a test so i just wished her goodluck.i later told her afterwards that she looked really good today,as usual she said thanks,again no change in behaviour at all.

I really duno whats going on so i thought id come by and ask for your opinions.thanks

My first impressions is that she thought it was odd that you would say that too her.

I would assume the change of subject and her non-response in any real terms to be a rejection.

However, I think you need to clarify for yourself with her what her thoughts, if any, are.

I agree with what the others have said. Her reaction doesn't seem to come off as her being "interested." If she were, she'd probably be very enthusiastic, etc.

Personally, I would have just asked her out instead of saying "hey, I like you." It's putting things into action. I used to be the same as you though, so don't get too hard on yourself. Regardless, if she doesn't "like" you anyway, then there isn't much you can do.

Good luck!

Thanks.well the thing is we did schedule going out a couple of times but stuff always happened.and shes not much of a phone user either...but the times that i did ask her out she was very enthusiastic about it,except somehow something would come up either for me or for her.but there was a time we did go out but with other people,and we both enjoyed each others company.she had to leave early so she asked me to walk her to her car.when she was leaving she consistently said we should do somethin as just the two of us.shes really shy as well but when i got just the two of us talking its like she felt really comfortable

I just thought by being honest i could at least see where all this was going since i give the term 'friendzone' its meaning.o well.time to move on i guess

Archived