I don't like whom is interested in me

Jetta

Well I've choosen to in the past, guess I'm just having a bad dating day. My link removed account got renewed I meant to cancel but I guess I'm on until August. Maybe Fate stepped in and I will meet someone this summer.

Thanks ladies.

Well its be single or be with someone who you have no intrest in and be miserable. I know what you mean i'm single wouldnt mind someone but who ever i like doesn't like me or who likes me i dont like them. the way things work in this life, goodluck with everything.

Well I'm actually hoping for a white guy, I know that sounds bad but come on I've been there once and really don't want to go back. I get all but white and the few white guys I've gotten don't respond back, it's getting bleak, I've got hormones. LOL

Do you mean settle in the looks arena or something else?

If there is no attraction then there is no attraction. I am not dating yet but I can see your dilemma. Things will work out one way or another.

BTW you are not the only one with hormones.......we all have needs

Lost

• 5 weeks later...
Never settle,...You wont stay single forever

Look who is talking. You can say that you are only 19! Come back when you are 39-45 and still single

What does it mean to settle anyways?

If you are not will to settle, then be prepare to be single forever...and there is nothing wrong with that!

My only advise to her is to re-evaluate her priorities

PS: Hey BlueAngel, I was just giving you crap. what else can you say to her

Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

Archived