Torn between two girls

laesn
I Love Them Both, Can't Have Th...
I Love Them Both, Can't Have Them Both

There are two girls I am interested in an its a rather complex situation. The first girl I really really like and I have liked her for several months but she has a boyfriend so there isn't much I can do about it, I have however flirted with her some, so she may know that I am interested in her. The second girls I have known for about a year and a half but have just recently started to like her. I she however is kind of obsessed with another guy and has told him she likes him. He however isn't sure if he likes her or if he is going to ask her out so I would like to ask her out but I'm not sure how well it would go over given that she is pretty obsessed with him and she doesn't know that he might not ask her out. however if I did ask her out I would feel kinda bad since I like the other girl more and I would have a real problem if the other girl broke up with her boyfriend while we were together. The other complicating factor is that the two girls I am interested in are best friends. I don't really know what to do, help would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE do not ask the second girl out. That is a recipe for disaster for all 3 of you...If you like her best friend more, its just not fair for anyone and is only going to cause problems down the road. I would wait it out and if the first girl breaks up with her b/f then make your move...otherwise try dating other women!!

First of all, just don't become interested in women who aren't currently single. If you have the mentality of "if she ever breaks up with her boyfriend," you're just going to sit around hoping that happens (obviously it interferes with your interest in other women), missing out on opportunities to meet really great women. And many women, while in (good) relationships, are absolutely turned off by guys who try to get with them while they're not available.

As far as girl number 2 goes, has she actually shown any interest in you? It's possible for women to like more than one guy (just like you like more than one girl), so if she actually seems interested in dating you then I guess it's okay to go for her. But if not, and if you really think she's obsessed with another guy, you might just want to move on and pursue someone else. Overall, going after either of these girls sounds like a bad idea.

Leave both girls alone. Both are not available, whether physically or emotionally.

You can't make a move on girl #1 because she has a boyfriend. You make a move on her and you look pathetic and rude. It doesn't matter if she flirted with you- she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend, so she is a no go.

You can't make a move on girl #2 because even if she decided to date you, you will always be her back up while she waits for the guy she's fixated on to come around. Do you really want to be somebody's back up boy? And re-reading, this girl would be your back up girl until the first girl got free! Whoa buddy! Not cool.

Go find single, available women. They're out there.

Leave both girls alone. Both are not available, whether physically or emotionally.

You can't make a move on girl #1 because she has a boyfriend. You make a move on her and you look pathetic and rude. It doesn't matter if she flirted with you- she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend, so she is a no go.

You can't make a move on girl #2 because even if she decided to date you, you will always be her back up while she waits for the guy she's fixated on to come around. Do you really want to be somebody's back up boy?

Go find single, available women. They're out there.

Before I opened this thread I honestly expected him to say he is dating two girls who is likes very much and don't know which one to choose-lol Not it's two girls I like who are unavailable.

Archived