What happens to cheaters, liars and losers?

So we leave the loser we know they cheated, lied, manipulated possibly did everything in their power to be the center of the universe. So what happens after we leave? Do they lie their way into a happy life? Do they get the girl/guy anyway, do they get the fantastic party life they seem to advertise? Just curious...I want KARMA on my ex so bad, but it seems like his parents enable him, he has a new job, he got away with being a pill addict and now has 2-3 girls chasing him...meanwhile I am stuck at home with a baby and upset about the whole thing.

Karma definitley does act as quick as we sometimes wish it would.

You might think he looks happy but it's all a matter of perspective. Living at home addicted to pills while trying to score with girls does not scream "happy" to me at all.

• 1 month later...

Oh I have been there as has my sister and believe me it does come back on them. But its usually when u have stopped caring and have moved on. What comes around goes around DEFINITLY. Dont lower yourself to wait for it because you go the lucky escape. I am living proof. I too am left at home with kids but the difference is this time when I hear what he has been up to I think"thank god".. It still hurts but I feel healthier..

You willbe ok and your child will be ALOT better off. My son is 9 now and no longer asks to see his dad..

Each person creates their own life and happiness by making choices in life. With this in mind, if you look long-term, how long will his happiness last if he continues down the same road? How much do you think he really respects himself?

Try to forgive so you can let it go. You're allowing his negative energy to affect your happiness and more importantly, your beautiful baby's happiness. You've been given the gift of life so it's time to put your love and positive energy into it.

Stop and smell the roses, okay? ((hugs))

You know what? It doesn't matter, you got rid of a loser. Don't dwell on it or seek revenge. It's not worth your time

exactly, just do what you have to do for you. eventually Karma will catch up to him. He may find the perfect woman he will fall hard for but she just may very well do a number on him. regardless, like Anyway stated, atleast you benefited yourself by getting rid of a loser. focus on you and not him your the better person that has already reaped the rewards.

exactly, just do what you have to do for you. eventually Karma will catch up to him. He may find the perfect woman he will fall hard for but she just may very well do a number on him. regardless, like Anyway stated, atleast you benefited yourself by getting rid of a loser. focus on you and not him your the better person that has already reaped the rewards.

I agree with this too. It is frustrating when someone shows contempt for those they either don't respect or simply like romantically but I have seen first-hand that it usually comes back to them.

You will be the bigger person for coming out of this clean, and able to look at yourself knowing you did the right thing and tried your best, unlike them.

Musicdee - sorry you had to go through that

Archived