Girl with boyfriend/kids

fallin2far

ok, i've never posted on anything like this before, but i need advice.

there's this girl at work that i like a little more than i should. She's exactly the kind of girl i've been looking for. we talk alot, more and more lately, and i'm not good at reading women but i get the feeling she may like me, but she lives with her boyfriend and she has 4 kids (i believe 2 are his.) The boyfriend is a jerk/loser from what i hear, he doesn't have a job, always wants to do what he wants, etc. I just don't know what i should do. I've been thinking of 3 different options.

1. Tell her how i feel and see what she says and go from there. I won't pursue any further than that as long as she has a boyfriend though.

2. Wait it out and see if she dumps her boyfriend before i find a new job.

3. forget about her (which won't be easy since i see her 3-4 times a week)

and try to find somebody else.

any advice would help,

thank you

there's this girl at work that i like a little more than i should. but she lives with her boyfriend and she has 4 kids (i believe 2 are his.)

1. Tell her how i feel and see what she says and go from there. I won't pursue any further than that as long as she has a boyfriend though.

2. Wait it out and see if she dumps her boyfriend before i find a new job.

3. forget about her (which won't be easy since i see her 3-4 times a week)

and try to find somebody else.

The fact that she's taken, living with someone AND has kids with him, should make you stay far far away from her. She's not your's to have.

In this case I would say that option # 2 and # 3 are the right way to go. Do NOT say anything. She's in a relationship and not free. If she ever breaks up with him, then you are free to say what you want to say.

Find someone single.

personality wise, she's great, real nice girl, yeah, i know the 4 kids sounds bad, but people have pasts, and it doesn't always mean they are bad people.

No, not always. But do you have room in your life, or the desire to add someone else's 4 kids to it? And that's assuming it's even an option to do so, since, you know, she's not single.

i don't have any problem with kids, i'm good with them. if it's the right girl, it don't bother me at all.

I know your response will be: it's not the right girl, cause she's taken. I know, i just can't help the way i feel

people have pasts, and it doesn't always mean they are bad people.

No-one said she's a bad person. The point is that she's in a relationship at this point in time, and you have to respect that. Show HER respect by keeping out of her business (relationship).

Should she ever break up with him, then you can take your chances. Until that happens, stay away.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived