Virginity

WillamB83
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfrien...
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Right Now

I would think nothing of it. I would probably just want to seduce and corrupt him.

Haha, heck yeah. I almost dated a guy (23) who was a virgin, and all I could think about was the fact that I would get to do some teaching for once! Lol.

I would think nothing of it. I would probably just want to seduce and corrupt him.

Haha, heck yeah. I almost dated a guy (23) who was a virgin, and all I could think about was the fact that I would get to do some teaching for once! Lol.

I'd be like YESSSS. and plan to corrupt.

I know this thread was aimed towards women but these responses made me laugh Good to see sense of humour on these forums

To the OP - I was very similar to you, without divulging anymore. Just do 'it' when you're ready to, don't worry too much about what women will think about it. The right one for you will accept it as part of you.

depends on the age. If he is 25+ and virgin I might wonder...and generally I would not date a guy seriously if I am his first. I would be afraid that he wonders what else is out there!

My thoughts exactly...perhaps if he has been around the block a time or two he maybe more likely to want to stay around, but even then nothing in life is a guarantee...there are men my age still out there thinking they are 16 or less !

depends on the age. If he is 25+ and virgin I might wonder...and generally I would not date a guy seriously if I am his first. I would be afraid that he wonders what else is out there!

So, you think a guy's character will change all of a sudden and will become a player by dating you, or want to try out what else is out there? But he has the opportunity to do this before. If he didn't find anyone before you that he is compatable with, then that means you must really be special to that type of guy. Why would you be worried that he'll wonder what else is out there, if everyone else is incompatable? I just think that it's insane that a guy's character is going to change like that.

Archived