How to start things off?

foreverzero9

Ok, i can sum this up short, I met this girl two nights ago and she approached me at the time and we talked for a bit, it was fun and interesting and i kinda got to know her a little, however it was short due to her friends having a going away party but we wound up exchanging numbers at the end of the night.

My main dilemma is what should i say!? I have always jumped into my relationships and this is kinda the first time actually starting things off with a date, but i feel awkward just texting "wanna meet up at ****?" sorta thing.

If we talked for only about a half hour or so what might be a good recommendation for an opening text into communication? its also a little hard with it being memorial day weekend which could be the deal breaker. I've been pondering this for both days and I am so confused! Help!

Personally, I would text her with something innocent and light to test the waters. Something like, "It was great meeting you the other night. Hope you have a great long weekend." or "Had a great time talking with you, I'd love to meet you for coffee (or whatever) soon."

Go slow and get to know her - that's half the fun.

why do u need to text? You could just call her? Or if you want to text, just say something like it was nice meeting you the other night, hope you're having a good weekend. If she responds, then I say call her! You can chat for a few and then maybe suggest something casual like coffee or whatever you have in mind. You are still getting to know her, it's hard to do that with texting and it's easy to get in a pattern.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived