bad kisser?

musicmn800

so im a guy and i just started dating this girl who is a year younger than i. everything has been going great exept this one aspect. when we make out, she likes to be very rough and use her teeth alot. it is so bad that sometimes i end up bleeding. idk if she even knows that she is doing it but i dont like it at all. i really care about this girl and dont want this to come between us. i was just wondering if anyone out there has any ideas on how to make out with her and avoid the teeth. lol. also we are both christians and are planning on staying abstinent until marriage, but she doesnt mind if i slip a hand down and rub her between the legs. recently she grabbed my hand while i was down there and thinking she wanted me to stop i pulled away. what she was actually going to do was put my hand into her pants. now she feels guilty and doesnt think i should... how do i get that chance again cause im going crazy with this missed opportunity! thanks

As a Christian I personally think that putting your hand in her pants is not right. You say that you "plan" to stay abstinent until marrige...but putting your hand in her pants...may be a little too tempting. As for the bitting issue I agree with Laniez...you take control of the kiss...and see what happens

see, i dont think its as much of a me controlling thing as it is she doesnt know how to not use her teeth. she says that she get so into it that she just has to, while her hands just lay limp at her sides. i tried to tell her lay off the teeth and use her hands more, but idk since im older she says she cant move from the euphoria of the whole thing.

Archived